[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - GAME @ Death Flats > PUSHED TO NEXT WEEK DUE TO RAIN Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

GAME @ Death Flats > PUSHED TO NEXT WEEK DUE TO RAIN

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: GAME @ Death Flats > 01/12/2013

Postby Shinobi » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Yeah, the rain might make things a bit trouble some. But hey I for sure wanna help with keeping thing organized Saturday. Feel free to call on me for anything.

Also I really think because of how many people will be there we should time most of the games. That way they don't last forever with only half the people getting to play.

Shinobi

Postby StrikeKing » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:58 pm

I'm starting to get worried about how much the rain will affect the playing. I don't care about the mud honestly. Hope it won't get too heavy.

To help with the people count I am coming with one other friend. My second friend that I asked has been sick and is still deciding. I will know tomorrow.
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Postby Shinobi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:57 am

I got orange and green duct tape for team colors. Hopefully keep us from to much friendly fire.
Shinobi

Postby Skrat » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:15 am

Man....I really hate to say this, especially since we had 50 people lined up .... but we're getting rained out. One weather site even had a storm warning thing going on for the weekend. It's not the mud stopping us, just the heavy rain all day long.

End result -> we're going to push the game to NEXT Saturday. I'll make a new thread for it and restart the count. So hop back on let me know whose planning to come and what not.

Sorry guys, it just didn't happen for us this time.
Skrat

Re: GAME @ Death Flats > PUSHED TO NEXT WEEK DUE TO RAIN

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:27 am

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, but hopefully next Saturday has better weather
MoeManTheSniper

Postby Skrat » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Skrat

Postby ilkahn » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:06 pm

So far the weather forcasting has been dead on. I'm going to be pissed if they were wrong, lol. It's best not to have 50 folks stuck in the mud in a downpouring thunderstorm though.

If we hadn't already gotten over an inch of rain in the last 24 hours and it was more misting vs .1 inch per hour tommorrow. I see some estimates of hours reaching .3 inch an hour :shock: .
ilkahn

Postby Shinobi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:31 pm

So I'm not trying to butt heads or make anyone mad. But only if it is raining cats and dogs am I not going to show up tomorrow. If anyone wants to play with me I will have a waiver and collect waivers of whoever else wants to play.

I have been hooping and hollering for weeks over this event and only a serious storm is gonna keep me from playing.
Shinobi

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Yup me and 3 of my guys are coming!
MoeManTheSniper

Postby Shinobi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Alright, me and my wife will be there.
Shinobi

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN