[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - GAME @ Death Flats > PUSHED TO NEXT WEEK DUE TO RAIN Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

GAME @ Death Flats > PUSHED TO NEXT WEEK DUE TO RAIN

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: GAME @ Death Flats > 01/12/2013

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm

If it rains bring a poncho and a plastic garbage bag for your gun, also I think its a good idea to bring Walkie talkie's

MoeManTheSniper

Postby StrikeKing » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:49 pm

I'll for sure be coming +1. Can't wait. Not really worried about rain, just the mud. You can just focus on not getting your guns muddy. Radios are really useful and just another fun thing to use for playing the games. I think 32 total people was the biggest game I've been to. That was way down at the badlands. Almost all of us had coms and were able to coordinate. Hopefully there will be even more of us that 32. It'll be very interesting.
One scenario that was really fun the last time I came was where 3 of us 'dug in' at the top at the farthest ridge and the rest (about twelve that time) attacked while we held out for eight minutes for extract. That first time we played I was pretty lucky to stay alive with only a couple shots left! We should do something like that in addition to the rest. Also, if we do capture the flag/one flag ctf then with as many people as there should be coming we should just have it in the one field with the sand pile. That would be insane. Haha. Everyone take the poll for the game types!
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Postby ilkahn » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:55 pm

ilkahn

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Also just wondering does anyone have an OD green sling for sale or trade? If so message me, thanks!
MoeManTheSniper

Postby farthammer » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:00 am

EDIT I might be coming in a non-shooting Capacity. Just filming the games. I have a client meeting on Saturday that takes precedence over gaming.

I'M LITERALLY SO PATRIOTIC I S**T BALD EAGLES AND FART THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
farthammer

Postby alabamacreekwater » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:14 am

alabamacreekwater

Postby Skrat » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 am

Skrat

Postby ilkahn » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:30 am

Weather, it looks like it's going to be raining friday night, supposedly it's going to be clear during the day with rain resuming Saturday evening. Just keep your fingers crossed. It may go from 66 to 31 and snow. This is memphis tn haha.
ilkahn

Postby silentdeath25 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 pm

My 'friend' (dad) who has the hurt back will be coming to film, but he says he cant play [yet]. Im still gonna bring an extra gun for him if he decides to play. On another subject, DEATH RAGS!!! I vote we USE THEM!!!
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby StrikeKing » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Dead rags were also nice down at the Badlands. It made it a whole lot clearer when someone got hit. We just kept them balled up in a pocket and would wave it if we got hit. Usually we'd leave it draped over our head as we walked back to the spawn.
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Postby ilkahn » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:09 pm

ilkahn

Postby ilkahn » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:08 pm

UPDATE! NEA Extreme Sports has given an updated number of players coming in at 12 to 15. This will absolutely be a freaking huge turnout folks.

Bring cheerful attitudes, charged batteries, and good sportsmanship. This will likely be a muddy mess guys so dress appropriately and bring what may be needed to clean your weapon if it gets mud or water in the barrel. The weather will be very warm, as it looks now they aren't showing rain during daylight hours however that is all subject to change. 72 hours is alot of time.
ilkahn

Postby Shinobi » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Death rags seem like a good idea, I'll see if I can scrap a old red shirt to supply us with. On a side note in the next couple days I'm gonna go to Wal-Mart to get us a airhorn.
Shinobi

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Things to bring: Walkie talkies, Towels or something to clean yourself or weapon, dead rags.
Also just a head ups last time we an airsoft game and it rained the entire parking area was extremely muddy and I think someone got stuck in the mud, so we kinda solved this by parking in the grassy spots or areas.
MoeManTheSniper

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Here's the weather for Saturday: http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail3/USTN0355
MoeManTheSniper

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN