[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - GAME @ Death Flats > PUSHED TO NEXT WEEK DUE TO RAIN Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

GAME @ Death Flats > PUSHED TO NEXT WEEK DUE TO RAIN

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: GAME @ Death Flats > 01/12/2013

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Also Skrat can we dig Fox holes? and do you have any shovels for that?

MoeManTheSniper

Postby StrikeKing » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:46 pm

-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Postby Rjkjunior » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:20 pm

I will be coming with Alabamacreekwater. And I believe the tape will be a good idea for now (maybe some on gun and/or shoulders). But also down the road without getting too technical with the camoflauge/uniform requirements, I know back from my paintball scenario days people would just bring different color shirts such as one green and one black for example and then you just change shirt colors to rearrange teams. Although, if this is going to grow in such a mighty way (like it appears to be now), we could always set up teams based on different styles of camo like woodland vs ACU. Just some food for thought.
Rjkjunior

Postby Skrat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:49 am

Just an update for everybody:

1 -I've lost count of how many people are coming, but we're either right at 50 or passed it lol I'm going to try and backtrack today and figure it out for an exact number.

2 - Ilkahn will be bringing a large tent with him that also has side rooms in it for changing, so I would suggest bringing an extra set of clothes so you don't have to muddy up the inside of your car on the way home.

3 - Be prepared to push some vehicles, because they WILL be getting stuck :lol: MoeManTheSniper was right, once you get past the gate and into the field, aim directly for the grassy area on the right side. Sounds easy, but trust me, you're going to be sliding everywhere on that muddy road :lol: :lol: :lol:

4 - When it comes quitting time on muddy and rainy days like this, we make sure EVERYONE makes it out and nobody gets left stuck in the mud. So keep that in mind when the day's end comes around. The norm is to pull out of the field past the gate and park on the shoulder of the highway. That way you can walk back and push others if needed. Team work guys, because nobody likes being stuck in the mud
Skrat

Postby silentdeath25 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Will anyone be bringing extra BBs for sale? I went to the store I usually buy them at today and they were all out of .25s. I'd be willing to buy BBs from someone for a fair price. If not, I probably have enough to last me for the day going semi only. :D
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby ilkahn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:46 pm

ilkahn

Postby silentdeath25 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby ilkahn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:29 pm

ilkahn

Postby Shinobi » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 pm

[/quote]
It seems that I was wrong about having enough to go semi only all day. Just counted, and the final tally was 402!! That's no typo. :shock: So I'll probably need some BBs. I'll see if i can find some tomorrow but if anyone has some BBs to sell it looks like I'll be buyin :D[\quote]

HAHA I almost had a heart attack when I read this, I thought that was the player total XD. I had to back track to figure out what he was talking about :P.

HUGE UPDATE: Sorry for red but I wanna make sure people see this, this will be the items I will be bringing for game use

Death Rags: a few more than 30, so I can supply most the field with them, just please return them!
Air Horn: Skrat if you want I can keep track of game starts and game ends if timed.
I will also have a decent supply of .2 bbs, silicon spray and I will try to bring a unjamming rod. I will part with some of my ammo supply for a few bucks :P.
Trash bags: I have a few extra already packed but if anyone needs them for guns or whatnot I will pack more, just message me.

Are we still going to try and grill out with the rain predicted the way it is? If we do we will need a tarp of some sort.
Shinobi

Postby silentdeath25 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:00 pm

silentdeath25

Postby Shinobi » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:03 pm

I will also have 2-3 walkies with me if anyone wants to bring some for communication.
Shinobi

Postby Skrat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:20 pm

The airhorn will be most useful. I was going to use some bottle rockets but that will probably be better lol
Skrat

Postby Shinobi » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Haha I kinda like the bottle rock idea XD. We should have a game where you have to light the bottle rocket to win.
Shinobi

Postby Skrat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Skrat

Postby ilkahn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:48 pm

I got a PM wondering whether to bring water. YES, bring your WATER for those that don't know. ALSO, go potty before you get there! You don't want a bear to bite you in the butt.

WAHOO I got 7
ilkahn

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN