[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New Game Date - Death Flats 01/19/2013 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New Game Date - Death Flats 01/19/2013

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

New Game Date - Death Flats 01/19/2013

Postby Skrat » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 am

Message of the Day: Hopefully we'll get the same number for this one and keep the sunny weather this time! The last thread proved everyone's out there, so let's make it happen!

Date: 01/19/2013

Gates Open @ 10:30 AM
Games Start @ 11:00 AM

Field Fee: nadda

It's 2013, so I will need a new round of waivers from EVERYONE. I know it sucks because some of you just gave me a fresh waiver a couple weeks ago. Sorry, but it's gotta be done.

The last thread was at 95 replies before I had to pull the plug on the game, so I thought of something entertaining to do. Whoever is reply #100 on this thread gets a free bag of .25 BBs! The good kind too, none of that cheap Wal-Mart stuff. I think the bag is 3,000 or somewhere close to that.
Rules: Keep it legit, no replying with something cheap just to get the number up. Make sure it fits the conversation and is related to the subject at hand. If you need something to discuss, don't forget that we are always open for game type suggestions and also plan on cooking out. So who wants to bring what, you may discuss among yourselves here, also the list is in this post. Plus, if you have something to help us out at the game, like Shinobi's air horn for example, feel to say something. Plenty to talk about and get up to the 100th reply.

Ready? .... GO!

Last edited by Skrat on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skrat

Re: New Game Date - Death Flats 01/26/2013

Postby Skrat » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:23 am

Also, I still have the votes from the last thread, so if you've already voted on a game type don't worry about it. If you haven't, get in there and throw your pick!
Skrat

Re: New Game Date - Death Flats 01/26/2013

Postby ilkahn » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:29 am

will be there.
ilkahn

Re: New Game Date - Death Flats 01/19/2013

Postby Shinobi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 pm

I say we still try for this weekend.
Last edited by Shinobi on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinobi

Postby Shinobi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Sorry for the double post but I mean this is January, it is gonna be raining, we have no promise of no rain this entire month. At least it is going to be warm and not freeze out cold. Other than rain this is probably the best weekend we will have for a long time.

Also think about all the people that are gonna show up the day of the game because they didn't read the forum.
Shinobi

Postby DrChickenhawk » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:13 pm

I will likely be there anyways. If we get rained out then that's ok. A couple guys had asked me to help them out on gun builds. If you need help stop by tomorrow and I am more than willing to help. I have plenty of experience on the m4/16 platform so just let me know what you need. I am just happy to help and keep the sport going. HOOYAH
DrChickenhawk

Postby Shinobi » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Yeah we have 6+ coming for sure and none of the players from the forum are canceling. I predict a bunch of people will show up not even knowing about this.
Shinobi

Postby OneManMilitia » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:45 am

I work 4-9 that day, so yes I will be there
OneManMilitia

Postby Apallo » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Have to be at work at 2:30 :(

However, I will be there.
Apallo

Postby silentdeath25 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:30 pm

I'll be there with one friend. Also, I'll be bringing home-made NiMh battery chargers that plug into a car's cigarette lighter plug thing for sale @ $10 each. There's only 3 available so PM me if you want to reserve one.
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby ilkahn » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:00 pm

ilkahn

Postby Skrat » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 am

Last edited by Skrat on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skrat

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Weather looks great this Saturday, I hope we get a large turnout like last Saturday!
MoeManTheSniper

Postby ilkahn » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 am

ilkahn

Postby Skrat » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 am

Are we going to plan on a cook out as well?
Skrat

Next

Return to Memphis, TN