[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New Game Date - Death Flats 01/19/2013 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New Game Date - Death Flats 01/19/2013

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: New Game Date - Death Flats 01/19/2013

Postby ilkahn » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:31 am

ilkahn

Postby Rjkjunior » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:39 am

So I was curious for this game (and possibly long term) how the use of smoke grenades may be allowed or not allowed? I know with a growing number of people showing up for the games and the possibility of transforming the fields, this as well as grenades (either the BB launchers or the Thunder grenades) will have to be considered and addressed. I am not saying I have any smoke grenades in my possession at this time, but down the road I wouldnt mind finding some just to add to the intensity of it all and generally speaking speaking everybody loves an event the more MILSIM it may be. Just looking for thoughts.
Rjkjunior

Postby Skrat » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Skrat

Postby ilkahn » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 pm

ilkahn

Postby Tomcat14 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Sportsmoke sells "Cold" smoke grenades that are perfect for Painball/Airsoft.

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Skrat » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Skrat

Postby Apollyon » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby Rjkjunior » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:16 pm

In the summer, those fires can start more quickly than you might think. Back in my hard core paintball scenario games, there were numerous games that had to be "paused" to put out the flame due to the smoke grenade. Even a $25 hazmat fee almost is a turnoff as well. I just thought for games where "tactical rushes" had to be made, a smoke grenade or two would be a nice friend. And I found a set of Thunder grenades on airsoftmegastore.com that's a pack of 12 but they dont have a reputation for always going off and each shell/ CO2 cartridge can only be used once. Meanwhile, the grenades which launch out BB's are much more expensive and I am unaware of how dependable they are. But like I said, I just really wanted to see what everyone thought about it.
Rjkjunior

Postby Rjkjunior » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Know I noticed the hazmat fee is $27.50 for any smoke grenade with a pin-pull on it. There is one the PB-200 which is fuse ignited and has no hazmat charge on it that is roughly $8.00 per one. Which I may invest in down the road. It is still advertised as "Cold Burning" which I guess is what would be important come the summer time. Or like was mentioned above, perhaps we could come up with an idea to sink the smoke grenade into a canister so that the fuse doesn't ignite the surroundings. haha.

Here is the link to the PB-200 smoke grenade with no hazmat fee:

Rjkjunior

Postby Waddamelon » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:06 am

Me and my plus one should be there! I'm feeling a bit better after some much needed rest and gross medicine.

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby Skrat » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 am

Skrat

Postby ilkahn » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:30 am

ilkahn

Postby silentdeath25 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Random question: who was discussing making MAG team patches and stickers? I think it was on the thread for last weeks rainout game but I'm not sure. I just wanted to let him know that I am totally a buyer of a cool Memphis Airsoft Group patch :D
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby ilkahn » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:52 pm

TENT - Packed
Grill - Packed
Charcoal - Packed
BBs - Packed
Paper and flame for grill chimney - Packed
Gun and million batteries i will never use - Recharging and almost ready to Stage at door
BDUs - Washed, prepped and ready to throw on and go
Change of Clothes - Packed

Other Surprises - Packed and i'm not telling you what it is, show up to find out :) I think it should be a good kickoff to the new year.
ilkahn

Postby Waddamelon » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:56 pm

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN