[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 2013 Kickoff Open Game @ The Badlands April 20 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

2013 Kickoff Open Game @ The Badlands April 20

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: 2013 Kickoff Open Game @ The Badlands March 2

Postby ilkahn » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 pm

no problems for any of you. Have no idea on times etc. I'm supa busy this week.

ilkahn

Postby StrikeKing » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:35 pm

-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Postby StrikeKing » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:06 pm

-SNIPES

StrikeKing

Postby Shinobi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Oh yeah, sure I'm gonna try to get there for the airsoft trade, gonna bring all my unwanted gear.
Shinobi

Postby Skrat » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 am

It's official, Skrat and the misses will be there!

Been wanting to go for 2 years now :roll:
Skrat

Postby ilkahn » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:54 am

ilkahn

Postby Waddamelon » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:32 pm

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby Apollyon » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby Shinobi » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Looks like my friend is gonna be busy next weekend so I will be leaving that morning. Anyone who wants to ride with me is more than welcome to.
Shinobi

Postby ilkahn » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

ilkahn

Postby StrikeKing » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:25 am

Are the Easter egg grenades allowed this time?
-SNIPES

StrikeKing

Postby Apollyon » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby StrikeKing » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:32 pm

-SNIPES

StrikeKing

Postby silentdeath25 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:39 pm

I can't make this one. Me and my friend (who is taking me to Dickson, Tn for a game) are going to run the "kill house" (basically my back house with targets and drills and such) this weekend in preparation. I really was looking forward to this one but maybe next time :D
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby StrikeKing » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Someone was asking various things about the badlands in another thread and I posted a summary based on what I though from the time I went a year from last October. Idk if this does the place any justice but Apollyon is the all wise one with this stuff.

I'm just laying out what the badlands is all about:
When I went there was a scenario that we played all day (9:30am-6:30 pm with a lunch break..)
There were three stages. 1) we had to take the towns, there were villagers and bad guys so we didn't know who was who, they all just ended up against us anyway lol 2) we had to get a crate with unknown stuff from the despot and transport it back to the town, it was supposedly extremely heavy 3) we had to fight our way to the field and rescue a CIA hostage there. We made it all the way to the two story and we just didn't get to the guy in time. Haha. The whole day was a blast.

(The fps limits are under their thread)
All woods with a field at the far end
There are two "towns" small plywood buildings
There is a despot with a couple bigger buildings and a lot of barrels and stuff
In the field there is one big 'building' two stories
Don't get me wrong when I say building though.. They are okay built plywood walls.. Haha.
It's all fun.
They have a little range set aside.
There is room to camp out but idk if they are allowing it this time..
There is a small road that winds all the way up the area. Passes the towns and despot and ends at the field near the two story
There are designated spawns a ways from the main battle areas each round

Apollyon:
Will there be lunch for sale?
Is camping out the night before allowed this time?
And what scenarios are you thinking for this time?
Make a reminder for the waiver.
Last edited by StrikeKing on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-SNIPES

StrikeKing

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN