[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Thinking of starting a local team. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Thinking of starting a local team.

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Thinking of starting a local team.

Postby Shinobi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:04 am

So I'm just putting this out there and seeing where it goes, I am thinking of starting a local team. I already have my best friend and wife and thinking about getting around 7 more people to join. What it would mean is just showing up to events as a unit instead of just a bunch of single people. This would include making sure we have proper communication, we all have rolls I.E. sniper, scout, heavy gunner and what not, and we have tactics instead of just running about all willie nilly. I would also like from time to time maybe do our own personal airsoft get together for teamwork practice and so on.

Right now I'm just looking at the fun aspects of it, later on maybe something more serious like actually competing in a real airsoft event. I might be going a little overboard with this but just reply back and tell me what you think and if you'd be interested. Oh yeah and of course we would get our own patches *drools* lol.

Shinobi

Re: Thinking of starting a local team.

Postby silentdeath25 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:59 am

Me and my buddy would be interested! We tried to do something like this a while back but it never went anywhere :( We didnt have the motivation to actually do anything with it. Me and my friend have been waiting for this moment for a long time :D :D :D
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby Shinobi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:16 am

Cool well I got 2 more canadates, how old is your buddy exactly? Also have met you before, were you at the last game?
Shinobi

Postby silentdeath25 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:49 am

Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby Shinobi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:48 pm

To silentdeath who do you think I am again, I kinda sorta remember you from wingman.

Advancedghost that could be pretty cool, I am really fond of woodland camp, I think it is under used but a classic :D.
Shinobi

Postby silentdeath25 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 pm

silentdeath25

Postby Shinobi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Lol nah your way off, I'm the dude with in full woodland camo, hat, goggles and beard :D.

Anyways we will meet tomorrow and actually discuss details, I am hoping to get at least one or 2 more people at the start up of this thing.
Shinobi

Postby Shinobi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Yeah, surprised?
Shinobi

Postby silentdeath25 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:38 pm

silentdeath25

Postby Shinobi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Why not? Yeah I want to paint my gun as well, of course I have a ton of projects I want to do lol.
Shinobi

Postby Shinobi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Shinobi

Postby Mikik » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:52 am

I'm interested in joining the team. I would probably just play as a grunt since my loadout consists of your average m16 and pistol so that's what i would do.
[Formerly Ranger007]
Mikik

Postby Shinobi » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:40 am

Shinobi

Postby Mikik » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:07 am

[Formerly Ranger007]
Mikik

Postby silentdeath25 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:23 pm

Looks like I spoke too soon regarding my friend. He said he actually didn't want to be on the team. But I'm still in! Sorry I couldn't make the game. I was shooting real steel instead :D
silentdeath25

Next

Return to Memphis, TN