[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Greatest Airsoft Moment Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Greatest Airsoft Moment

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Greatest Airsoft Moment

Postby Skrat » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:03 am

That's right. Tell me your greatest airsoft moment ever, because I am slightly bored today, and I'm usually too busy at the games to socialize much, which is a shame ... :cry:

Skrat

Re: Greatest Airsoft Moment

Postby ilkahn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:01 am

Saturday when i was working the far side of the Can building flipping between barrels and cover afforded there, i took down no less than 4 to 6 or so in the dirt hill area granted i know it was luck some of them rose up into the fire but hey i'll take it because it felt awesome. I was fine till i stopped to rest a second then bam, arm shot. I was major disappointed. :mrgreen:
ilkahn

Postby OneManMilitia » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:20 am

So far it was the teamdeath match two games ago. I was climbing up the sand hill with another team mate (i forget who it was) and he ended up getting shot. Instead of falling back, I pushed forward. I shot the person trying to light the fuse and his buddy and shot about two more people trying to climb up behind them. I threw my gun down on the sand like a boss and lighted the fuse and won the game. Downside? Sand in my gun. :roll:
OneManMilitia

Postby Skrat » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:23 am

Skrat

Postby HutchOne » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:47 pm

When I somehow managed to evade the other team at the end of that last game on Saturday. I still got tagged though so I can't be too proud! Good first airsoft experience all around. My legs are still sore.
I take lazy people their food.
HutchOne

Postby ilkahn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:59 pm

ilkahn

Postby Skrat » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Skrat

Postby cowboy117 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Spraining my ankle with Skrat, oh wait...
cowboy117

Return to Memphis, TN