News Flash for Death Flats

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: News Flash for Death Flats

Postby DrChickenhawk » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:39 pm

I will be MORE than happy to pay a fee to play. No matter what it is cheaper (and more fun) than paintball and we know the money will go to a good cause (church). Just let us know what the fee is so I can actually carry cash unless you have an ATM in your trunk haha. Even if there is no fee I would be happy to make donation. I will even be happy to make a donation to cover the past free days. Don't care just want to get some play time. HOOYAH!

DrChickenhawk

Postby StrikeKing » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm just laying out what the badlands is all about:
When I went there was a scenario that we played all day (9:30am-6:30 pm with a lunch break..)
There were three stages. 1) we had to take the towns, there were villagers and bad guys so we didn't know who was who, they all just ended up against us anyway lol 2) we had to get a crate with unknown stuff from the despot and transport it back to the town, it was supposedly extremely heavy 3) we had to fight our way to the field and rescue a CIA hostage there. We made it all the way to the two story and we just didn't get to the guy in time. Haha. The whole day was a blast.
That being said "bad karma" is the name probably for whatever we will be focused on whether its a scenario or what ever. Idk.

(The fps limits are under their thread)
All woods with a field at the far end
There are two "towns" small plywood buildings
There is a despot with a couple bigger buildings and a lot of barrels and stuff
In the field there is one big 'building' two stories
Don't get me wrong when I say building though.. They are okay built plywood walls.. Haha.
It's all fun.
They have a little range set aside.
There is room to camp out but idk if they are allowing it this time..
There is a small road that winds all the way up the area. Passes the towns and despot and ends at the field near the two story
There are designated spawns a ways from the main battle areas each round
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Postby SekiRyu » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm a bit confused here.

First off, what is the NEA?

Second, Death Flats is on church property? I thought it was on someone's private property near a Kroger....
SekiRyu

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN