[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Team Pontifices Mortis calling for troops Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Team Pontifices Mortis calling for troops

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Team Pontifices Mortis calling for troops

Postby Shinobi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 am

Today we stand on the edge of a new world, a new life of Memphis Airsoft. Fellow airsofters gather round and listen to my cry, my bekon for those such as yourself. A deadly threat rises from the north, a great battle looms on the horizon like smoldering ash. We must ban together, brothers in arms, friends bound by the blood that will soon be shed. Do you have what it takes to battle the legions to clim the mountain and look down on your foes without a drop of fear on your face? Join me in glory and in fame, together we will forge a.new alliance and take all the glory our hearts desire.

Only the great can stand tall, only the mighty can flourish. Team Pontifices Mortis needs you.

http://pontificesmortis.forumotion.com/

This is just the begging, set this all up on my phone lol.

Shinobi

Re: Team Pontifices Mortis calling for troops

Postby Shinobi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Well I mean I didn't really want to bother cluttering up the memphis forums with all the team stuff. And I could set up our own forum faster than I think I could request one. If everyone is objective to having out own forum I can look into requesting a section in this one.
Shinobi

Postby Shinobi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:59 pm

True, I can request a team forums, I'm just wondering if I will get one. This site seems kinda dead as far as most of the forum, kinda wondering if they would even respond.
Shinobi

Postby Shinobi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:10 pm

I don't really use facebook, plus facebook kinda limits you on what you can do :/. I will try for our own section but I was rather fond of having our own corner of the internets. I was going to set up a site sometime in the future.
Shinobi

Postby Shinobi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Sounds awesome, I do little things but the majority of stuff I am blank on. I am more a hardware type of guy, I solder, fix computers, tvs, xboxs, you name it lol.
Shinobi

Postby Shinobi » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:21 pm

I also mod them, also install rapid fire in controllers.
Shinobi

Postby ilkahn » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:26 pm

ilkahn

Postby Shinobi » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:17 am

I'm fine with our own forums thanks, although it would be nice to have some place other than this dead forums to go to.
Shinobi

Postby Skrat » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:08 am

Skrat

Postby Shinobi » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:12 am

I already made one actually, it really isn't that hard. It just means you have to check it though. Plus I'm thinking a lit bigger than a few people. I want everyone on the same page from the begging to end.
Shinobi

Postby StrikeKing » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 am

Is this supposed to be the main team for MAG? Or separate?
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Postby Shinobi » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 am

This is my own deal, nothing to do with mag.
Shinobi

Postby StrikeKing » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:54 am

-SNIPES

StrikeKing

Postby Shinobi » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:12 am

Well I mean we are independent from mag I still would consider myself a part if them. They aren't the same thing I an starting so I don't see a big deal in being part of both. So take it how you will if you wanna just be in mag that's fine.
Shinobi

Postby StrikeKing » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 am

-SNIPES

StrikeKing

Next

Return to Memphis, TN