[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - MAG vs NEA (Tennessee vs. Arkansas) @ Death Flats- POSTPONED Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

MAG vs NEA (Tennessee vs. Arkansas) @ Death Flats- POSTPONED

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: MAG vs NEA (Tennessee vs. Arkansas) @ Death Flats- POSTPONED

Postby ilkahn » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:04 pm

ilkahn

Postby Shinobi » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Lol you really are some piece of work bro, have fun trying to get funds and support when you can't even organize a event properly.
Shinobi

Postby Shinobi » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm done, I have said my piece, if illkahn wants to continue hosting his way that is his choice. We will just find some place more stable to pkay until they get their act together, if they ever do.
Shinobi

Postby OneManMilitia » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:00 pm

To me, it's there is no one to blame. Memphis weather is the reason why we can't play. Besides, any weather we get Jonesboro will likely get it too. Best bet is to work with them and reschedule the match. As far as I'm concerned, a rained out match won't stop me from airsofting :twisted:
OneManMilitia

Postby Shinobi » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:44 am

I'm not blaming anyone for the rain, I'm blaming them for changing the plans at the last minute. We knew rain was coming last week, why the night before is this event still even up for debate? They expect us to change plans on a dime, if I drive to Arkansas I gotta take off work and I need time to do that. But why would I waste vacation for someone who can't figure out what we are doing a day before? I don't have time to screw around with maybes. They did this same crap last time and frankly I'm pretty sick of it.

Mag is doomed if this is how they are gonna run stuff.
Shinobi

Postby farthammer » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:00 am

Let's see.
We can't play on the land because the owners said no. We don't have a real backup option here, and that's it. Jonesboro offered their field to play on to keep the game going. It was a last-minute option.
Maybe the people bitching could magically come up with a place to legally play.

No?
Alright then.

I'M LITERALLY SO PATRIOTIC I S**T BALD EAGLES AND FART THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
farthammer

Postby DrChickenhawk » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:06 am

That's it. It just can't read this crap anymore. This thread is not for a bitch session that just causes more tension and does not bring us together. I have only lived in memphis for 2 years but the weather is different then most places. We knew rain was coming last week but that changes daily. At first we were to have rain on Friday and Sunday. But Skrat and the guys cannot control changes. They can only do what they can. If you are going to get online here and bitch and make their job harder then you are unfortunately becoming a cancer which should be removed. The only thing bitching is going to do is make someone NOT want to take charge because its not worth the risk. If you don't have anything productive to say then shut your mouth.
DrChickenhawk

Postby DrChickenhawk » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:08 am

Ilkahn. Skrat. We all appreciate wha you do for us .. Thank you.
DrChickenhawk

Postby Apallo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:22 am

I've never been afraid of rain and i'm sure many of us aren't. :) :) :)
Apallo

Postby Shinobi » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:38 am

Zzzzzz, k I guess no one actually sees my point so nevermind. If you guys are good with changes to plans the day before I then fine by me. Personally I'm not but if no one is really on my side I will stop. I'm really not talking about weather here, I'm talking about sticking to a plan at least a couple days before the event. I really don't see how it is fair to anyone to change things last minute. If we are gonna play in the rain, let's play in the rain, if we are gonna postpone, the let's postpone. All I hear is a jumble of ys no maybes and that is why I am bitching. So if you guys are ok with that then I guess I will just bounce and find someone else to play with.
Shinobi

Postby farthammer » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:33 pm

farthammer

Postby ilkahn » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 am

Alright guys, enough is enough. We should be constructive.

High road is -------------> (that way), now get on it and let's solve our land issues.
ilkahn

Postby Skrat » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:59 am

I don't get on the forum for one day, and when I get back people are trying to remove a player from MAG?

No sir, this will not do.

MAG reps pointing someone to the door without me even knowing about it?

That stuff is unacceptable, and I won't have it. If that happens one more time, there will be not one more game hosted by me, and I'll be damned if I spend one more minute or dollar trying to give ANYONE a place to play.

That being said, I understand everyone's frustration. We've all had a bad past week, and everyone was looking towards a good game of airsoft. Then it gets canceled. It was just the cherry on top of everybody's crap cake. Believe me when I say I understand everyone's frustration. I've gotten plenty of phone calls and emails explaining it to me thoroughly. I could give you a list of people who took days off and a chart of how much money was spent for the game coming up. If you want to vent, groovy, shoot me an email, PM, text, or phone call. Just one of the perks leading stuff like this.

The only way anybody is leaving is by their choice, or we're having problems with them ON THE FIELD, and I sure as hell better know about it.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - no more posts if you please.
Skrat

Postby sll0721 » Wed May 01, 2013 7:15 pm

When is the next scheduled event at Death Flats?
sll0721

Postby Shinobi » Wed May 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Death flats was shut down sadly :(, I am in the middle of constructing a new field though that should be up and running sometime in may, hopefully.
Shinobi

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN