[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - MAG vs NEA (Tennessee vs. Arkansas) @ Death Flats- POSTPONED Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

MAG vs NEA (Tennessee vs. Arkansas) @ Death Flats- POSTPONED

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: MAG vs NEA (Tennessee vs. Arkansas) @ Death Flats 03/30/2013

Postby mistergutsy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:54 am

Thanks, Im so stoked for saturday now! my smart charger comes in tomorrow! so i wont burn up another battery.

mistergutsy

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:47 pm

MoeManTheSniper

Postby Skrat » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Hey everyone, the weather is starting to scare me, plus some things with the field owners is getting hairy, so like a smart person :roll: I'm building a back up plan just case everything goes south. If it ends up raining Thursday through the whole weekend like it says, we're gonna be assed out. I don't care about the rain before or after the game, but it's the day of that I'm worried about, and so far it's the one with the highest chance. That being said, I need everyone to let me know whether or not they could make it to NEA's field that day, because we might have to take the battle to their turf. Instead of comments galore beyond this point, I have a link here that will take you to a form with a simple yes/no question and answer on whether you can make it to the field or not. I've also included a box for any related comment you may have on the situation.

If rides are a problem, we'll do everything we can to get everyone out there, it might have to be a team effort from those willing, but damn it if I have to rent a big ass date rape van to get everyone out there I'll do it. I need everybody to answer this as quickly as possible, so shoot out some PMs to people and get their emails buzzing. The sooner we get it the less likely we'll have to make any last minute decisions the night before the game.

Skrat

Postby GUNNERx79 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:17 pm

I did a search on the forum and on the net for NEA's field but couldn't find anything. Could somebody point me in the right direction.
GUNNERx79

Postby Shinobi » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 pm

A quick look at the weather up there tells me they have it just as bad as we do. I'm gonna say just move it, my team is already having problems with this switch.
Shinobi

Postby GUNNERx79 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Just checked, 30% chance of rain for Munford, TN on Saturday lets hope it drops off another 10 to 20%.
GUNNERx79

Postby GUNNERx79 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:30 pm

http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Mu ... N0355:1:US

Weather.com is what i was looking at, and you? Its there 5 day forecast.
GUNNERx79

Postby GUNNERx79 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:34 pm

wow this website states 80% chance of rain.

http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:38058.1.99999
GUNNERx79

Postby Skrat » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Skrat

Postby GUNNERx79 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 pm

hhhmmm well isn't that interesting. Well whats it gonna be then or wait and see?
GUNNERx79

Postby Skrat » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Skrat

Postby Skrat » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Skrat

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:31 pm

I say lets not risk a long drive to their field and lets just keep the game at our field!
MoeManTheSniper

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:40 pm

How far is their field from Memphis anyway?
MoeManTheSniper

Postby Shinobi » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Think it is around an hour and a half. For me it would be 2 and a half. Not to mention I would have to pick a few people up. Just not worth it for the chance of rain. With such a big group driving ether way we really should do this when there is no chance of rain.
Shinobi

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN