[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - MAG vs NEA (Tennessee vs. Arkansas) @ Death Flats- POSTPONED Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

MAG vs NEA (Tennessee vs. Arkansas) @ Death Flats- POSTPONED

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

MAG vs NEA (Tennessee vs. Arkansas) @ Death Flats- POSTPONED

Postby Skrat » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:26 am

Message of the Day (Courtesy of Shinobi):Today we stand on the edge of a new world, a new life of Memphis Airsoft. Fellow airsofters gather round and listen to my cry, my bekon for those such as yourself. A deadly threat rises from the north, a great battle looms on the horizon like smoldering ash. We must ban together, brothers in arms, friends bound by the blood that will soon be shed. Do you have what it takes to battle the legions to climb the mountain and look down on your foes without a drop of fear on your face? Join me in glory and in fame, together we will forge a new alliance and take all the glory our hearts desire.

-Shinobi

And well said says this Skrat. We had the head honchos from NEA come down to the Death Flats at the last game and they officially challenged us on our turf, so it's us against them! All of our teams will combine into one and we will take on NEA as a whole. Bring your game face, because their is going to be prizes, awards, and some serious competition. We'll have to shake up the game modes a little bit to base them around the event, but you know it's going to be good. Remember that game that got rained out at the beginning of the year? It's making an official comeback. So get those gearboxes greased, barrels cleaned, hop ups adjusted and sights zeroed in. You've got a month to prepare, so do it. I don't want to lose on my own turf. :mrgreen: Chairsofters stay at home, we'll call you if we need a meat shield.

EDIT: Bring yourself a quick and easy lunch. We've been crunching the numbers and there just isn't going to be enough hours in the day for a cookout for all the games we want to get in with this big of a crowd. I recommend peanut butter. :D

Date: postponed

EDIT:
Uniforms/Color Coding

Arkansas: Tan (DCU-Khaki-etc)
Memphis: Green (Woodland-OD-etc)

It doesn't HAVE to be camo, just so long as you wearing something green and we can tell you're on the Memphis team.

Don't worry about the waiver on this one, we'll have some new ones at the field for you to sign.

No 100th post prize this time since we'll be having some at the field. :D

Last edited by Skrat on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:54 am, edited 7 times in total.
Skrat

Re: MAG vs NEA (Tennessee vs. Arkansas) @ Death Flats 03/30/2013

Postby acurrburr » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:19 am

I got 4 people that'll be there
Lancer tactical M4 CQBR MK18
acurrburr

Postby Skrat » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:46 am

Skrat

Postby ilkahn » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:54 am

attending!
ilkahn

Postby acurrburr » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:05 pm

acurrburr

Postby Skrat » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Skrat

Postby acurrburr » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Does anyone know if there will be a game before then as well?
acurrburr

Postby ilkahn » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:05 pm

ilkahn

Postby HutchOne » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:36 pm

I'll be there and will probably have +2.
I take lazy people their food.
HutchOne

Postby Waddamelon » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Would never miss this game.

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby MoeManTheSniper » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Me and my squad (3) will definitely be there, also I have 1 maybe going
MoeManTheSniper

Postby StrikeKing » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:21 pm

I won't be there... Y'all are gonna have to survive without my sniping to back you. It's the day before Easter and I will be out of town..
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Postby TheArchitect » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Do you allow beginners to join the Game? Is there a restriction of any form (except Age). I am excited and would love to get in. Just got my Spring Pistol and M16 AEG. Let me know if I can join :)
TheArchitect

Postby ilkahn » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 pm

ilkahn

Postby Shinobi » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:29 am

Me + wife and maybe 2 friends :), will be there. And the court summons will be in the mail for using my speech Skrat lol. Nah just kidding it is open source ^^ .
Shinobi

Next

Return to Memphis, TN