A House Divided 2

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: A House Divided 2

Postby NEAES » Sun May 12, 2013 6:09 pm

In response to Skrat.....

NEAES is doing fine, Im not sure where your getting our financial status from, since your not a part of our company, but none the less, we haven't been running for almost 2 years, by being bankrupt. House Divided was put together as an idea, to bring teams from other states together. Letting either teams meet, trade, ect ect....to build the sport as a whole. House Divided I was in fact designed to help MAG, in their endeavor to build up as a group, so to speak...to get your name out there to other groups, and to bring players in to you. 2 days before this event, it was "canceled" on your end, without talking to us or notifying us in any way, because of "a chance of rain", and the lack of coordination on someone else's part. As a matter of fact, NEAES lost money from promotion and give away items for that event, that no one from Tn showed up for.

As for that matter of uniform colors, this is a standard among larger team events. As yet, everyone dosnt know everyone, its an easy way to distinguish team mates on the battle field. Tan vs Green, now, we know that a lot of airsoft players are used to competing/playing in larger events, 20+ persons, and that some if not all of this is new to a lot of people. But research will show that mostly all larger events, require you to show in some color of the other. Iv seen players turned away at the gate, after pre-paying for a rather large ticket, and getting no refund. If you would like to research this please feel free, I.e. OP Irene, OP Broken Home, OP Oklahoma Invasion, OP Bright Rain, ect ect. As for us "making" someone wear one color or the other, its all negotiable, all MAG needs to do is communicate. We posted team colors, was meet with someone saying that they didn't have those colors, so we switched it. Bringing yourselves in as a whole, and communicating with the hosting teams or promoters, is a good way to solve issues like this.

Scheduling, We did talk to you guys about the date, it was talked over with Skrat and IKhan, I think about 2 months or so ago. I honestly don't remember the date. I would say that your team leads, need to filter info down to the players, and then communicate back to us. So issues can be resolved.

For us to have free game days, I would love too. But, alas...we have bills. As to not give out our dirty laundery so to speak. We have field insurance, promotional items, advertising, pay roll, field maintenance cost, taxes, among other things that have to be covered. Please feel free to call any other field in the US, were actually about the cheapest one. Not to mention, as for House Divided I, we were splitting any money made, with MAG, to help fund and grow your group and field.

False: They just want money from us, that's all. Their up to their eyeballs in debt and trying like hell to pay things off.

Skrat, if you are having issues with us, or our company, please feel free to give us a call, email, PM, or anything else that is regarded or defined as communication. Before slandering NEAES. As this in the wrong hands, can be handled legally.

"They're gonna call it a loss for MAG one way or the other"
Skrat: The FOUR of your guys that did show, smoked the four of our guys we put them up against. Resulting in a win for Tn.

I would like to insert the tiny joke that my father used to say about.....ASSUMING.

Personally, It was a pretty good game day, 30+ people, hot weather. Not as many games as we would of liked to play, but attendance is out of our control. Over all, it was a good weekend.

Any further B's and G's, can be sent straight to :

Casper Wells
CEO NEA Extreme Sports
870-273-3990

NEAES

Re: A House Divided 2

Postby RAMPAGEx7 » Thu May 16, 2013 5:37 am

Had a blast and thankyou for hosting! As one of the four Tn players that showed up, it was enjoyable but sad. Wish we had more Tn players. Well fought NEA! Wish we could have more skrims.
RAMPAGEx7

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN