[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - NEA Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

NEA

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: NEA

Postby Shinobi » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Lol you beat me to it ghost, was just about to post that.

Shinobi

Postby Apallo » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:51 pm

I hope others decide to join us, being that the grand event, NEA vs. MAG, Pontifices Mortis was the only to show.
Apallo

Postby StrikeKing » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Hey guys/everyone.. It's been a while since I've been out to play. I'm dying to. Haha. Been grounded sadly. The next thing I'm doing in the airsoft world is NEA's sniper competition with terry. After that I should be able to get back into things regularly.
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Postby OneManMilitia » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Wow, talk about cutting it close. You should really give everyone a heads up a week before so we can ask off of work. BUT, I'm off work that day :mrgreen: let me see if i can get a ride or not. Whats the address?
OneManMilitia

Postby Shinobi » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Sorry about that, I was hoping to have the insurance for our new field and be playing on it. But the people I'm going through are slow. So in light we decided to head up to nea for the weekend.
Shinobi

Postby OneManMilitia » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:02 pm

OneManMilitia

Postby RAMPAGEx7 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Looks like its gonna be the same as last time. Oh well pontis will represent and bring the victory home like last time.
RAMPAGEx7

Postby OneManMilitia » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:38 am

Looks like Terry and I are coming, unless something happens. What time does it start?
OneManMilitia

Postby RAMPAGEx7 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Was a lot of fun!!!! Looking forward to the next time.
RAMPAGEx7

Return to Memphis, TN