**Operation Cyber Recruit** (OCR)

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

**Operation Cyber Recruit** (OCR)

Postby Apallo » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:35 pm

As we all know Airsoft is a fragile sport, in the sense that if it's not constantly advertised, mentioned, or shown support; it slowly and surely fades away into small number of players that attend. Or you may have players that want to play, but don't know where to turn to.

I suggest Operation Cyber Recruit to make sure that never happens. I'm looking for a few dedicated people that will help out in this effort. Our job will be to make sure airsoft strives and become a hot spot in Memphis. That it never dies.

Your job will be to comment on every video posted on Youtube, involving Airsoft in Memphis. Even if the message is a repeat, to point is to keep those videos alive so when someone visit them they don't see the last active comment posted over a year ago. Send out messages to other surrounding airsoft groups in the Memphis area, Arkansas, Mississippi, Desoto via Facebook. Have them to join this forum. All your work will be done through the cyber web.

All is asked of you is 4 days of active duty out of the month, min. of two comments or messaging. Lets Increase the number of players. So on any given day we'll have at lease 20 players out of a hundred ready to play.

*Cyber Recruit Unit* Signing Out
-Apallo

Apallo

Re: **Operation Cyber Recruit** (OCR)

Postby Apallo » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:56 pm

WE NEED NEWS COVERAGE http://youtu.be/cXCXWYt3DVU !!!!!!
Apallo

Postby StrikeKing » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:13 pm

I'm gonna start posting everywhere. I also just got a go pro and will start doing legit videos for airsoft. I've got a couple connections to get noticed pretty quick... I hope... Haha. Once I start posting I'll let y'all know so we can throw more attention on it.
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Postby Apallo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Nice, nice man. I'll see if I can get us some coverage on channel 13 news or five. Just keep all Memphis Airsoft vids up to date, you'll actually see posts I've made these past few weeks.
Apallo

Postby Apallo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:42 am

So in attempt to recruit new playes, a possiable Airsoft Vs. Paintball game is underway. This will hopefully bring Paintball Players to our world. In reality we're not much different, right? Tell me what you guys think.
Apallo

Postby StrikeKing » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:29 am

How would an airsoft vs paintball game look? Would we lend them guns or do you mean they got paintball guns while we use airsoft?
-SNIPES

StrikeKing

Postby Apallo » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:33 am

I was thinking paintball guns vs. airsoft guns. I recently visited EZ Paintball Park Fb page and they posted a comment saying they'd like for us to come play on their field. But yea.. after seeing us in action i'm sure a lot of them would be interested in airsoft, thus more ppl to play with. We would have to work out some rules tho since our rules are different. We would most defiantly have to arrange this with the owner so they advertise the grand event.
Apallo

Postby StrikeKing » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Personally I think paintball and airsoft should stay separate in regards to the guns. I wouldn't play that way cause I don't want any of my airsoft stuff getting paint on it. I love paintball and I love airsoft but both gun types in the same game wouldn't work in my opinion. Now if we played there with only airsoft guns used in games that's fine. It would still bring attention if we had the advertising you're talking about and people could still watch from outside the nets or whatever boundaries they may have. Also, of there was advertising, it could bring other people from the area with airsoft guns out to play anyway.
-SNIPES

StrikeKing

Postby StrikeKing » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:44 am

I was thinking more so about my gun.
-SNIPES

StrikeKing

Return to Memphis, TN