Looking for a airsoft field near atoka.

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Looking for a airsoft field near atoka.

Postby bluewolfairsoft » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Hey everyone I currently play airsoft and I'm 14 been playing for two year and I need I know some good airsoft fields or cqbs. I went to black water marsh last week and it was fun but I can only go like once a month because it's a fifty minute drive, so does anyone know and other airsoft fields close to atoka thanks and also I have a nother qustion. I just order my first gas blow back pistol yesterday and I bought a adaptor so I could use propain. Will propain freeze in the the winter because some people say it will and the pistol I order was a 1911 4.3 desert warrior off of airsplat thanks!

[color=#00BFFF]-Loadout-
Kwa Sr7
We 1911
Cyma ak
Mk98 sniper
Smg 8
bluewolfairsoft

Re: Looking for a airsoft field near atoka.

Postby bluewolfairsoft » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Hey are u rampage and the gun I'm getting says that it's a special gun and u can't only get gas mags
[color=#00BFFF]-Loadout-
Kwa Sr7
We 1911
Cyma ak
Mk98 sniper
Smg 8
bluewolfairsoft

Postby Shinobi » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Blackwater Marsh is the only airsoft field anywhere near atoka or memphis for that matter. There is one in Arkansas and Mississippi that are almost 3 hour drives aways. There are also a couple in Nashville but that is even further away, I know our field isn't in the best location but it is 100% better than anything else there is.
Shinobi

Postby Shinobi » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Yeah, there are plenty of people that would more than gladly share a ride with you.
Shinobi

Postby JermDaa » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 am

Ok, so I know this idea sounds pretty good in theory, but how bout in practice? I've located several old towns that are not really historically significant, and have some old buildings to mess around in. So, aside from the legal issues I would need to go over in case of injury, what would I need to do to get permission to utilize one of these towns for some epic skirmishes?
JermDaa

Return to Memphis, TN