[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Game NIGHT @ Blackwater Marsh > 11/16/2013 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Game NIGHT @ Blackwater Marsh > 11/16/2013

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Game NIGHT @ Blackwater Marsh > 11/16/2013

Postby Shinobi » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Game on: 11/16/13
When: 5pm to 11pm
Field cost for night games is $12
Gun rentals are an extra $10
For Sell: .20g BBs bags are $14 and have 5,000 rounds and bottles are being sold for $8. We also sell .25 and .30, I can also get any other type of ammo you need by request. We also sell drinks and snacks at the field so no need to lug a huge cooler out to the field, we already got one. In stock I also have propane and defog spray, if you need any sort of airsoft related materiel ask me and I can get it for you.

Last edited by Shinobi on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shinobi

Re: Game NIGHT @ Blackwater Marsh > 11/2/2013

Postby StrikeKing » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:15 pm

And the date in the post is right but not the title. Haha. I'll be there.
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Re: Game NIGHT @ Blackwater Marsh > 11/16/2013

Postby BlueWolfAirsoftElite » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Hey yeti. Would you please start having so Saturday games like you used to have. I have only been to one and it was a amazing and I loved it! I just can't make those Sunday and night games. I know if I go I'll bring a freind or two and I'll be there a lot after Christmas. Getting $150 worth of tactial gear :)
I kinda like to eat food like ALOT
BlueWolfAirsoftElite

Postby Shinobi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Our last 3 games have been on a saturday, 2 morning and 1 night, our next match will be a sunday and then after that probably another saturday. Not sure if you looked at the date wrong but this night match was a Saturday :D.
Shinobi

Postby BlueWolfAirsoftElite » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:57 am

Ok you should really have one this Saturday. If you are let me know cause I'll come but if you not I think I'll have one. My upgrades are comin in the mail today;)
I kinda like to eat food like ALOT
BlueWolfAirsoftElite

Return to Memphis, TN