[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Qustions about gbb submachane guns Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Qustions about gbb submachane guns

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Qustions about gbb submachane guns

Postby BlueWolfAirsoftElite » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Ok so I just now order a we smg 8 gbb for Christmas. This will be my first gbb submachane gun. I only order one extra magazine so will this be anough or will I be running out on the field (it is a 44rd mag) also can I use it in the winter because of the propain thinks

I kinda like to eat food like ALOT
BlueWolfAirsoftElite

Re: Qustions about gbb submachane guns

Postby BlueWolfAirsoftElite » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:00 am

Ok thanks I will probably just use it in the summer and use my other guns on winter. Hey do you know how much silicone to put in the prpain I'm still not shure about that and I don't put a lot in it on my gbb pistol so I should probably put more in the smg8? I'm not shure. And also I rember playing with you me and you were on a team of 2
I kinda like to eat food like ALOT
BlueWolfAirsoftElite

Postby vulrath » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:13 pm

It's actually a misconception that you need to put oil inside the mags. You're not lubricating anything but the hop up rubber, which negates the purpose of even having a hop up in the first place.

If you're going to lube the seals, take the mag apart and do it properly.

Unregulated green gas/propane guns are going to be unreliable during the colder months. You'll still be able to play with them, gas economy's just going to suck.
vulrath

Postby vulrath » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Yup. Lube needs to stay away from the gas. It doesn't accomplish anything, like I said, other than depositing lube all over your hop up rubber, which then trashes your accuracy.
vulrath

Postby Ldelandy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:47 pm

is there any design or concept of this GBB submachane guns? as i saw it , its just a small rapid gun does it have a very long range??
Ldelandy

Return to Memphis, TN