Pontifices Mortis's new elite division, try outs soon!

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Pontifices Mortis's new elite division, try outs soon!

Postby Shinobi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Pontifices Mortis is introducing a new elite division (Tacita Mortem) with the goal in mind to travel to HUGE airsoft events regular and MILSIM. This will be the more serious side with lots of opportunity to play in some major airsoft games. Requirements for this team is much more strict than Pontifices Mortis and to join it you must already be a member of Pontifices Mortis. There will be mandatory training and gear you must acquire before becoming a part of Tacita Mortem. Date for try outs is not set but it will be after the Holidays, if interested in become part of Pontifices Mortis talk to me Yeti/ John Albright, here in the forums or at the field.

Shinobi

Re: Pontifices Mortis's new elite division, try outs soon!

Postby StrikeKing » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:20 pm

Tacita Mortem is headed up by myself (snipes) and firefight. As Shinobi said we are joined with pontifex mortis as their elite milsim division. We're selective and do require certain equipment. It'll be awesome. Any questions about tacita Mortem, you can ask me or firefight; any questions about pontifex mortis you can ask shinobi. Lookin forward to seeing possible recruits.
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Re: Pontifices Mortis's new elite division, try outs soon!

Postby StrikeKing » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Ghost: you'd be accepted easy. I want you on the team. The only thing for you would to meet the uniform and gear requirements; (multicam stuff, helmet, etc). That sorta stuff in reality is mostly important for attending the actual events. Our first planned one is in march. I know Shinobi is looking at some multicam gear..

Just as a general note to be safe, team members should run gear purchases past me or firefight before ordering, again just to be safe so that it meets the requirements. The uniformity of the team is important upon attending events and when we want to show ourselves.
-SNIPES

G98 & G4A2 & Elite Force M1911 Tac
StrikeKing

Return to Memphis, TN