The Official BLACKWATER MARSH field thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

The Official BLACKWATER MARSH field thread

Postby Shinobi » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Welcome to the official BWM thread where all your questions can be answered about our field only 40-60 minutes away from Memphis depending on your location. If you have a question feel free to message me or just post on this thread. If you are interested in game times just click the link below and check out our event calender! We play most every weekend and do special MILSIM and Tournament events every couple months.

Our site is www.blackwatermarsh.com
Our address is 7670 US-79 Stanton TN
And our field is usually open every saturday at 11am-5pm (BE SURE TO CHECK CALENDAR TO CONFIRM WE ARE PLAYING!)

Shinobi

Re: The Official BLACKWATER MARSH field thread

Postby BlueWolfAirsoftElite » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:52 pm

yall should sell propane adpters and tented googles
I kinda like to eat food like ALOT
BlueWolfAirsoftElite

Postby n00bguy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:57 am

Do you guys offer any secondaries for rentals? Mines broke and I currently can't afford to buy another while I'm fixing my sniper. Also what about chargers? I cannot afford a smart charger either right now.

Another thing to note: I'm trying to reach 490-500 fps prior to rules. Theres not a great number of consistent spring to chose from in that range, atleast that aren't 11/13 ID-OD that fit my polarstar piston. I'm looking at 520 fps with a Laylax SPG150 and .2s, even though I'll be running .4s. I think that I might get a SPG170, bring it to 550 with .2s, but hopefully high-400s with the .4s. I know that there are feilds that have a good mixture of limits and fps between 500-550, but some require me to use their bbs to chrono. Sometimes, I'll shoot over with theirs, but not with mine. It leaves me to not be able to find the right spring range.

Been trying to get some friends out there - and get them to bring their LPEGs. Might just change their perspective and hopefully bring in more attendance as they prefer paintball. All they've ever have known was paintball, in my town of Lakeland/Arlington.

Glad you made this thread, Yeti, hopefully it'll bring in attention. Please sticky this!
n00bguy

Postby Shinobi » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Yeah, the best way to contact me is through facebook or e-mail, I really only check this site every couple weeks just to see if anyone has posted anything.

Yes I do have propane adapters and tented goggles in stock.

Our rules for FPS limits are on my website under the rules section. I hope you are able to get some guys out there I am sure they will love it!
Shinobi

Postby Forum_Admin » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Nice looking field you guys have there!
Forum God
Forum_Admin
Site Admin

Postby Shinobi » Mon May 26, 2014 2:58 am

Just an update to anyone keeping an eye on the forums, we are bigger and better than ever! We have more structures and people showing up then ever before. Our last two games had 22+ people attending and made for some great action, if you haven't been out to our field yet be sure to check us out!
Shinobi

Postby llewey » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:33 pm

Me and a couple of my co workers are putting together a team. We saw your website and are soooo thankful that there is a place close to us so we can come out and play. We haven't got everything together yet but, will soon. Looking forward to meeting you guys. BTW, We are all maintenance mechanics and probably wouldn't mind lending a hand building stuff if help is needed. Fiels looks gret!
llewey

Return to Memphis, TN