[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - KJW KP-06 Review (Image Heavy) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

KJW KP-06 Review (Image Heavy)

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

KJW KP-06 Review (Image Heavy)

Postby leco510 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Last edited by leco510 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

He's climbin in your windows, he's snatchin your people up....
leco510

Re: KJW KP-06 Review (Image Heavy)

Postby ICS AK » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:07 pm

damn, thats a good review. nice looking gun and it has a lot of potential to be an amazing race gun. i like your list of upgrades too.

just a note...the slide catch isnt a normal length, its extended. just a small detail :)

NGSoldier - School boy ill give u twenty bucks for ur hack job

Spook - If we played Airsoft as much as we talked about it, there would be a game every weekend at every field in the damn state.
ICS AK

Postby leco510 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:52 pm

I mentioned the extended slide catch... I just refered to it as the slide release :)

leco510

Postby ICS AK » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 pm

haha, oops. i read "magazine release" and for some reason it registered as "slide release" in my brain...my bad. i guess its because of the picture right below that sentence.

anyway, nice review. have you decided between potential optics? as much as i am in love with t1's, i dont think they belong on a race gun.

NGSoldier - School boy ill give u twenty bucks for ur hack job

Spook - If we played Airsoft as much as we talked about it, there would be a game every weekend at every field in the damn state.
ICS AK

Postby leco510 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Well at this point no. I have had a really hard time deciding what kind of optic to use. Originally I have wanted this to be a race gun and a skirmish one, but now that there is a threaded barrel for the TM Five-Seven (and Hopefully a DE frame and realistically metal slide) I have decided to go all out and make this a race gun... I really like... I think it would look nice and be functional, but it seems like everyone has a C-more... Not that I really care a whole lot it's just somthing I have thought about. There are also the which I could mount using a and it would look really nice(take the rail off of both and directly mount the c-more to the mount if possible). That was my main thought until I found . I just really like the look of the sideways optics on race guns, and that would probably be my best bet for it. I think it would look really cool. It would also allow me to use the T-1 on any gun... It's all really just an Idea at this point though... I want to get some of the other things done before I get my optics taken care of.

leco510

Postby rpage » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:40 pm

So what is the latest with the KP 06, what have you done and where are you getting your parts from. I am looking to build a race gun as well and am having trouble finding parts. Thanks for the help
rpage

Postby vulrath » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:28 pm

You just necroposted on a 2-year-old topic. Way to go. Check the date stamps before you post next time.
vulrath

Return to Gun Discussions