[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - mac11 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

mac11

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

mac11

Postby SOAP » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Can anybody give me a link to a mac11 scope mount?I looked for one but they seem rare thank you soap out(:

Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Re: mac11

Postby trevorst » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Do you own a mac11, or have you shot one? I am surprised they even have sights let alone a scope :D I own two mac11's and the beauty of them is the cloud of bb's they instantly vomit.

Seriously the way they break down I don't think its possible to mount a scope, someone correct me if I am wrong.
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby phucheneh » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 pm

no way i'd bother mounting a scope on that. a scope is pretty useless for anything other than spotting on a 400fps long barreled AEG. on a mac? lulz. even with a 6.01 barrel to the end of the suppressor.
phucheneh

Postby xandman » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:57 pm

G&P made one. they pop up from time to time on some sites, but its discontinued. You may be able to find a Maruzen "cqb" m11 and scrap it for its rail system.

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby trevorst » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:29 pm

That actually looks quite nice, would be worth look into if it wasn't discontinued.
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby SOAP » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 am

Thank you xandman I think it'll be easyer to find a realsteel m11 scopemount won't it?and no I don't own one yet but I want a badass cqb gun that looks awsome and performs the same with the tiightbore and silencer plus a red dot and the rails.
Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Postby gungin » Fri May 18, 2012 6:03 am

i haz one
i took the pic with a potato

gungin

Postby ReaperM14 » Fri May 18, 2012 8:02 am

Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby SpectrE-416 » Sat May 19, 2012 7:47 pm

I have one word to solve your problem.Duct tape.Wait....that's two words :? Nah,I'm just jking. :lol: Maybe,as a idea you can super shorten your rail system and attach it.
SpectrE-416

Postby 45 Bravo » Sat May 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Since the necro post brought the zombie back to life, do it the way they did in the 80's movie, Escape from New York

Snake Plisken

I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

Postby ReaperM14 » Sun May 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90