[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Good left handed or ambidextrious AEG Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Good left handed or ambidextrious AEG

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Good left handed or ambidextrious AEG

Postby Smartkid312 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Another weapon that somebody didn't point out was the new echo 1 xcr that is oemed by vfc. Now about the rails on the Masada. I was browsing on ehobbyasia and the first thing I saw was a set of Masada rails. Didn't pay attention to the price but I know they make Masada rails and the thing about the battery I don't know about. Hope this helps.

Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby airsoftn00b » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:27 pm

" Smurf" Leader of Paragon Airsoft
KWA M4 Custom (x2)
KWA MP7
CYMA AK105
Echo 1 G3
UTG Tri-Shot
Several pistols..
airsoftn00b

Postby Dannick » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby Dobe » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:20 am

That was the real problem I saw with having an under barrel battery compartment, but since you said that, I'm probably going to look into buying an Masada. And thanks for the links, I'll check them out.

I actually have a question about the Masadas. I mainly look at Airsoft GI.com for information, mainly because I like that they take the time to get alot of good information out there. From what I can tell, there is no real difference between the A&K Licensed Masada and the Magpul PTS Masada other than the fps, stocks, and price. Is there anything else that is crucial enough to keep someone from buying one or the other, or is it just personal preference?
Dobe

Postby KnoxVegas » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:29 am

ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby Dobe » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:09 pm

I wathced a review saying that the PTS model was better, but I like to have more than one persons opinion on the subject . I was considering the A&K mainly because of 400 fps out of the box, but now I will probably but the Magpul PTS model. Besides, it can always be upgraded.
Dobe

Postby Dannick » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 pm

The Magpul PTS Masada has a much better build quality and quality control than the A&K.

Remember, FPS isn't everything. For example, a TM shooting 280 fps stock outranges most clones that shoot 400 fps stock. Why? They are much better quality.

Clone companies can sell their guns for cheaper because they use cheap parts and materials. That old saying comes into play here. "You get what you pay for."

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby not_a_member » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 pm

not_a_member

Postby Dannick » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:51 pm

It's not that you can't use a BASR if you're left handed, it's just very awkward seeing how the gun is designed.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby not_a_member » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 pm

not_a_member

Postby mtmlegit » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:56 pm

As for the worry about the somewhat exposed battery, i have a kwa s system, and it's battery is up front as well, in the ras. I've played in some somewhat nasty r***, and didn't have a problem.I've held a pts acr, and almost had to change my pants because of it. As soon as i get my next check, one of those things can consider its self mine. ;)
It doesn't matter who you are on here, how long you've been playing, whatever. Shut the f@ck up. Outside of airsoft and this site noone gives half a stuff about what you have to say. You're not a badass or whatever else you'd like to think. Thanks :)
mtmlegit

Previous

Return to Gun Discussions