(G&G) Combat Machine thoughts

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: (G&G) Combat Machine thoughts

Postby Dobe » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Its been awhile since I've posted here, so I thought I'd give an update. Since my job hunt has been unsuccessfull so far(its hard to get a job in Cleveland), my parents and I have come to the conclusion that I will be getting my airsoft gun for Christmas this year. I know thats a few more months of waiting for a review(in reference to bigred1's request), but for me finacially this is the best course of action, being 17 n' jobless and such. But I still intend on posting my thoughts, it'll just be longer until I can post it.

Dobe

Postby Hydr0 Shok » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Personally, I think a Combat Machine would be a great gun for you to start out on. ( unless you can find a higher end gun slighty used around the same price range like other ppl are saying ) One of the first gun's I owned was a CM and it seemed pretty reliable and had high fps and descent range right out of the box. I no longer have it anymore, but the person I traded it to I dont think has had any problems either. Although there are alot of people who would disagree with me, I also think Cybergun makes a quality gun for the price; my stock Thompson shoots like a champ. Either way, it doesnt matter that much as long as you are happy with whatever you get, the main thing is just gettin out and having fun.
Hydr0 Shok

Postby theone19 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Im not sure if you have purchased the cm or not. But thought I might add, that I purchased the asgi g4-a3. Which if you dont know is a blowback combat machine. Full metal ris. Flipup sights cranestock and m120 spring. It cronos at 398 with .25s out of the box. And unlife" highend guns" it is very lights and fun to play with. Now it has a 370mm tightbore barrel and Systema hopup and bucking. And is absolutely amazing! In my opinion checkout the g4 line. Or just go for a stock combat machine. I've owned clasic army. Kwa and g&p. And for the bang for your buck. Hands down g&g combat machine!
theone19

Previous

Return to Gun Discussions