[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Gun for a smaller kid Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Gun for a smaller kid

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Gun for a smaller kid

Postby Smartkid312 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 pm

His hands where fine it was the length of his arms but thanks for the info and trevorst what upgrades did you do. I was thinking of putting prom bushings, supercore, guarder normal torque gears, ia ab msofet, devil jet, and a guarder m110. What do you think of parts selection.

Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby trevorst » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby Smartkid312 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:51 am

So would I have to buy specialty gears for the p90 and I'm the person that doesn't mind going cheaper on gears but a piston I pay top dollar for and the supercore is made in japan so better quality control and yes he will love his bb hose right next to his bros. I'll probably get a kn, prom or bravo tightbore with a prom purple bucking and he's gonna love his 30+ rps with the longer range.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby trevorst » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:22 am

The spur gear on v6 and v7 gearboxes are different sized than v2/3. Honestly I like the shs super core clone better than the original, especially for a speed setup. The shs has a version with 14 steel teeth and cutouts on the side to lighten it. The p90 is so quick and easy to work on if the piston malfunctions then it's a quick easy fix, not to mention with a speed setup, the piston will fail eventually, much better to throw away an $8 part than a $45 part.
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby SharperShooterThanU » Fri May 18, 2012 10:06 pm

I have a cqb length m4 and a jg g36c the g36 is huge compared to the m4 shorty! My friend's about that size and has an echo1 e90. He gets a few more kills than me sometimes! Its a great gun for little ppl, but a little back heavy. :wink:
Airsoft is a sport of truth.
"Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is a sin."
James 4:17 KJV
JG AR-15
JG G36c
KWA USPc
ZARYAD!!!!!
SharperShooterThanU

Postby ReaperM14 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Try to look at the dates and not necropost. :)
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby chrisdetrin » Sat May 19, 2012 3:50 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby SpectrE-416 » Sat May 19, 2012 7:40 pm

I'd probably go with the MP5 series(MP5K if really small) But if your little bro is 10-13,plays video games,and understands gravity,a P90.(Preferably a TR like variant.)Hope I helped :)
SpectrE-416

Postby Mr. Fox » Mon May 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Armory
G&G GR15 DST
G&G Stubby Killer-Custom CQB M4
Echo 1 SCAR-L
Custom M4 Carbine
and a whole bunch of gear..
Mr. Fox

Postby NOWWHATSUCCER? » Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 pm

I know a guy with an ECHO 1 P90 and it shoot pretty well. He hasn't had any problems out of it.
NOWWHATSUCCER?

Postby vulrath » Mon May 21, 2012 3:14 pm

This is the third time this thread has been necroposted, and the third time someone has said something about it. Read the date stamps, people.
vulrath

Postby glenood » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 am

I don't think mothers would agree on this having smaller kid with a gun. :?
glenood

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:36 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby glenood » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:57 am

hahaha...you have a point too..
glenood

Previous

Return to Gun Discussions