[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - MP7 or G18? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

MP7 or G18?

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

MP7 or G18?

Postby Blueghostsyl » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm trying to decide on a sidearm. Right now it is between the MP7 and the G18. I know that the top two brands for both of them are KWA and TM, and that the KWA G18 is hard to find since it is now discontinued. Any advice would be appreciated.

G&G PM5A5
Blueghostsyl

Re: MP7 or G18?

Postby Smartkid312 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Whichever gun u like the best. For them both go with the tm. The tm glock can run of green gas and or propane not like many people say. The tm mp7 may be expensivee but it is worth it. With upgrades that thing could be a field primary if you added a silencer and a longer tightbore. Also if u want to get the mp7 I would first buy a nineball external battery adapter so u can run a real battery on it instead of that 7.2 volt thing.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby chrisdetrin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 pm

id do the mauri glock 18c having used a marui mp7 i was not impressed with them at all other then external wise the range on them is about 70 feet MAX thats stock idk i was expecting alot more preformance wise out of it then i got and the accuracy was the same of my Dboy Rk-02
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby coldsoldier195 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Now I love the mp7 it's my fav SMG of all time but if you want a side arm get the glock I went threw the same thing trust me you don't want a SMG even if it's compact a pistol is great and if you can find a glock 18 get it it's worth it but if you want to get a great and well made side arm and still willing the big coin to get it I say really anything from KWA like the usp I have a KWA 93r and love orbit the usp is what I would get if I wanted another pistol but yeah get the glock
Armory:
Kjw glock 23 with threaded barrel
2-tone chrome and black TM Glock 17
WE M4 AEG (beast)
coldsoldier195

Postby shooter man » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:59 pm

I will use MP7 GBB.Why??? KWA MP7 is more powerful than KSC G18C. And the mp7 look cool :D . But MP7 GBB mag , it is hard to find out . many many shop said out of stock
shooter man

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Andeson » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 pm

All this weapons are great and very interesting to use but i well choice MP7 this is i like and this is the best weapon for me.thanks for sharing this information sir.
Andeson

Return to Gun Discussions