[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Do all HFC's suck? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Do all HFC's suck?

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Do all HFC's suck?

Postby Gavin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:51 pm

I bought their mac 11 and it had broken after 500 rounds had went through it. Was I not supposed to use green gas?
I'm not sure, but using 134a would have been a wiser choice more than likely. I didn't even drop it or anything, and I lubed it and all. The plastic had just worn down from the blow-back so much that it blew back too far and would jam every BB that went through. Has anybody else been dissapointed in their HFC's?

Gavin

Re: Do all HFC's suck?

Postby apostle87 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 pm

yeah, they suck. basically everything they make has plastic internals. if you want a good mac, get a kwa.
"It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect."
2nd samuel 22:33
Co-Owner of Tennessee Airsoft Shop
Team Yakuza
CA Mk46
Kwa SR-12
Tm SR-16
Tm 4.3 Hicappa
apostle87

Postby NOWWHATSUCCER? » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Yes the stink. A good mac I would get a KWA.
Last edited by NOWWHATSUCCER? on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOWWHATSUCCER?

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Gavin » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Baha yeah thats true. Where did you hear of gas echo 1's? I'd imagine theyd be all plastic and not that good anyways...
Gavin

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:02 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby Gavin » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Oh yeah. I was thinking of CYMA for some reason...
Gavin

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:43 am

ive owned a KWA Mac11 and it was AWSOME. stock pile mags with it when you buy it you will need them.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:47 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby 45 Bravo » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:30 am

I can't complain about HFC's, I have owned 5 m11's over the years (it is an on again /off again love affair, buy one use it for a while, and some one would offer me more for it and off it would go, then i would just have to have another.

Of the 5, 2 have been HFC's, 1 KWA, 1 KSC with full trademarks/full metal, and 1 Maruzen M11,

My current m11 is a HFC, and i am past the 10,000 round mark using propane all the way.

I think that is it possible some people may get lemons,
I also think that proper maintenance, and quality bbs are key to the life of the weapon, my current HFC will spray & fire multiple bbs per shot with walmart crossmans,
but with quality bbs it just sings along, and functions perfectly.

Both have had plastic bolt shrouds with metal under the shroud.

There is a fine line in the lubing between too much and not enough.
When i used factory green gas, it required minimal lubing, with propane, the gas/lube in the mag has to be supplemented with extra silicone , but figuring the magic amount is something that comes with experience, or depends on how you maintain your guns.

I have owned 3 HFC m190's all were bought used, 1 would not function correctly/reliably in full auto to save its life, the other 2 worked perfectly, it may be a hit or mis affair.

But gun makers are like car makers, MOST are good, but some lemons slip through, if ALL of what they made was poor quality, they would not be in business very long.

Oh if you get ANY m11, buy a few mags, (at least 2 if you can control your trigger finger) but mostly buy LOTS of BBS, I mean LOTS,
the m11 eats them like a fat kid eats M&M's.

Don't gripe about it only holding 48 or 50 rounds. it runs at about 20 rps (1200 rpm)
the REAL one runs at about the same speed, and it only holds 32 per mag. (20 if you have the short mag)

Just my nickels worth.

45 Bravo
I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

Return to Gun Discussions