[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Fast ROF recommendations Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Fast ROF recommendations

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Fast ROF recommendations

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Ok so first off,I have no experience with internals on any type of AEG or gas gun so bare with me. Ok so I have a KWA m4 RIS and I'm looking to get it up around 30-35 RPS without raising my FPS,it's at 398 right now to give u a perspective. So I know that I would get 16:1 gears (dnt know what that means but the guys at Parafrog recommended it) I would also get a new high speed motor of some sort, and some sort of stronger piston. throw some stuff at me, ex.what u use,recommend...stuff like that. I want it too last so dnt recommend cheap stuff,but also not really expense stuff. Also,will I be able to do this by myself or should I leave it to Parafrog?
Look forward to hearing what u guys got and what works best without burning up my gun:)

Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Re: Fast ROF recommendations

Postby Smartkid312 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Leave it to the store use a shs blue 15 steel tooth piston, shs 16:1 gears, lonex pom piston head, king arms silver wire set (or HS5 MOSFET better), g&p 170 devil jet with modify pinion, shimmed and AOE corrected. Use around a 11.1 volt 25-30 c lipo. Now I don't recoomend the high c lipo and in my opinion you should you a 7.4 25c dump with 2200 mah. With that setup the 7.4 volt should get about 24-25 rps. That is just my opinion don't just take for truth.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Ok I appreciate the feedback
But,they really only said that I would have to replace the motor,gears,and piston to get what I'm looking for (30-35) RPS,please explain what these other things u listed will do for me
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby Marinelp1 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:36 pm

The shs 16:1 gears are nice. You could also go with the siegetek cyclone gears. They have a dual sector and are great if shimmed properly. Shs high speed motor is also nice. But you could go G&P as he said. The shs piston he mentioned would be good, and the G&P explosive piston head is also nice. but if you want a great rof do all that and drop the spring. I recommend a MOSFET also. After all that run a lipo.
DSG Magpul G&P Moe Carbine
G&P Viper
KWA SR12
Classic Army Custom M4
KWA MK II M1911
Marinelp1

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Explain what shiming is,like I said,I don't know much about internals lol
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby trevorst » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby trevorst » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby trevorst » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
trevorst

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Ya 6k rounds is nothing,I want something that will last me longer,how fast u think I can get it shooting with a 16:1 and a 140 spring?
I wana use a 16:1 ratio and a 140 spring,what else would I need to achieve,I k ow a 14 tooth piston,but what else?
I really want u guys to help as much as u can:)
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby trevorst » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
trevorst

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:42 am

Well I would prefer to have the same FPS(400-390) or maybe a lil more,i guess if I'm wanting that I should use 13:1 gears and a batter like u said.
But do yet make nun chuck style battery's that big?
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby trevorst » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:48 am

Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
trevorst

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Alright I see were your coming from,this is why I have this post,to become knowlged. I get we're your coming from,so a safe route would be a 130 spring with 16:1 gears,14 tooth piston,high tourque motor,new piston head, a MOSFET,and some new bearings? Tel me if this is good setup
Also what kind of battery should I use? And if a large brick type,were should I put it?
(I have a stock that holds nun chucks)
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby Smartkid312 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Ok trev is right on the motors. Now I would just run a 120 on 16:1 with a 5000 mah 25c lipo and just drill a hole in the stock and run a battery bag or lots of duct tape. The g&g head is good and so is the lonex. Also sorry typo on the piston should have said 14 tooth and also "swiis cheese" your piston (this brings down weight).
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Next

Return to Gun Discussions