Anyone able to machine me a rail?

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Anyone able to machine me a rail?

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 pm

So with it almost being IMPOSSIBLE to find a Larue Goosneck Rail, I was wondering if anyone has any machining/CNC skills that could make one for me and how much it will run me? I really don't want to pay $300 for a RS rail so yeah...

I don't have money in hand because I just bought a bunch of stuff but knowing how I buy, sell and trade all the time, maybe we could work something out or just wait until I can scrape up the money.

Thanks guys!

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Re: Anyone able to machine me a rail?

Postby Dannick » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:38 pm

After looking into having an basic M16 body CNC'ed for me I'm sure it will cost more than just buying a RS. Plus, you have to have the plans/specs for every aspect of the rail. 'Eye-balling' it won't really work. I had an estimate of $700 for an upper/lower receiver for a kokusai M16 plus I would have had to send in the original body so the machinist could create plans for it. Saying that, I decided I could live with my metal powder infused body.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Re: Anyone able to machine me a rail?

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Dang...Guess I'll have to keep a look out on the forums then. If anyone finds one, Let me know.

Thanks for the information Dannick!
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Return to Gun Discussions