GHK AEG to GBB conversion kit

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

GHK AEG to GBB conversion kit

Postby Smartkid312 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Saw one of these on ebairsoft.com and i wondered if this actually worked or if it was just something that was a bad idea or didnt perform to its potential.

Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Re: GHK AEG to GBB conversion kit

Postby xandman » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:39 pm

I think that it is neat but I will take my PolarStar any day over that. With the GHK kit you are stuck with non standard mags aswell as that hop up it comes bundled with. With a PolarStar you can drop it in to any V2 based gun, and you can use AEG mags and standard hop ups.
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Re: GHK AEG to GBB conversion kit

Postby Smartkid312 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Yeah i would only use it to show off and just use a couple of mags. If I had the money for the polarstar I would have it also blowback on the GHK and none of that on the polarstar yet.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Return to Gun Discussions