Hopup bucking recommendations

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Hopup bucking recommendations

Postby Lancer » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:53 pm

Hello all, I am looking for a good quality bucking for a CA G36 shooting roughly 375 fps. I could really use some recommendations from personal experience. I have been looking around for review but haven't really found anything great, so real world experience with them would be great.

Any help is appreciated
~Lancer

Lancer

Re: Hopup bucking recommendations

Postby trevorst » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Best bucking ever= Prom Purple.

Best non Rhop/flathop/etc combo = Prom purple and SCS nub. (I use this combo on my M14 and it is DEADLY).

PDI w-hold second runner up (and its a distant second).

For Rhop less than 400fps systema bucking = best

P* fusion high psi throws all of this out the window, I recommend a hard bucking and Rhop or flat hop (prom Red). High PSI can turn the lips of a soft bucking literally inside out (neat parlor trick but...)
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Re: Hopup bucking recommendations

Postby Smartkid312 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Totally agree with Trev. Especially equipped with the Rhop with the new M-Nub by HS5. Now if you pair the prom with the R-Hop with the M-Nub and a prometheus NEO hopup chamber you will probably have one of the if not the longest range guns out there.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Return to Gun Discussions