[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Umarex H&K MP7 by KWA Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Umarex H&K MP7 by KWA

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Umarex H&K MP7 by KWA

Postby Grizzly » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Hey guys, I just ordered one of these bad boys from evike.com and was wondering if anyone has much information on whether they are as good as the reviews? It's got 5/5 stars on evike and it seems like nothing but praise for this gun.

Grizzly

Re: Umarex H&K MP7 by KWA

Postby trevorst » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby jr94 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:26 pm

i was playing with my friends and i was hitting targets at 75 yards easy stock.
kwa m4a1
kwa sr7
echo1 mp5
jg M4
jr94

Postby Grizzly » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Ok awesome, I got a Silencer that says it's an extended barrel so that should help some. 220mm I think, and i'll mostly be running field games with it. The only CQB will be team practice and playing with buddies who don't mind to get shot up a bit.
Grizzly

Postby vulrath » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:19 pm

I have one of the first ones to hit the shelves (with a KSC bolt in it; long story on that). I did mess around with a KWA bolt that I bought a couple of months back, and that one is a good bit smaller in diameter than the KSC one. I'm guessing that's where the extra FPS comes from on the newer guns, because mine chrono'd around 325-350 with .20g BBs on propane. Now the gun doesn't work right because for some reason it's missing the nozzle return springs (dunno what happened; they just kinda disappeared).

It was a blast to shoot, and KWA does make a decent product, but it's just not my cup of tea and it got traderaped pretty thoroughly - kind of killed it for me.
vulrath

Postby Grizzly » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:20 am

Just got this thing in, it's loud and beastly. Adjusted the hopup and shoots great. I gotta invest in some extra mags though. I burn through the 2 I have like nothing.
Grizzly

Return to Gun Discussions