[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Noveske Sound Amplifier Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Noveske Sound Amplifier

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Noveske Sound Amplifier

Postby cowboy117 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Anyone own one or have owned one? I want to know what you think/thought of it.

cowboy117

Re: Noveske Sound Amplifier

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:15 pm

I had one, they definitely make your gun louder, however I don't use it anymore because I don't really see a use or need for it. They are cool little devices, its your decision if you think a louder gun is worth ~30 dollars.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby Smartkid312 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:44 pm

They work very well in cqb and with short barreled high rof guns because the shorter the barrel the louder the gun most of the time when an amplifier is used.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:07 pm

I'm planning on putting one on my G&P WOC. I wonder how loud that thing will be on the receiving end?
Need to find one for cheap though...
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby cowboy117 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:12 pm

cowboy117

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:30 pm

:twisted:
Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Smartkid312 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Element makes one and ebairsoft carries it.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:45 pm

G&P also has them. Last I saw was on eHobbiaAsia and they were on sale for $10 (Might have been on clearance).
Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:17 am

I use one on my Daytonagun M249. (A GBB)

What you have to realize about the Sound Amps is that they create a cone of extra sound. You won't notice a dramatic difference in volume from behind the stock (Just an addition of an interesting "POP" or heavy "CLICK" sound depending on how you have your amp set up) but in front of the gun, it creates a barrage of sound.

It almost becomes a projectile in itself, suppressing hostiles from the sound alone. The Amp works perfect on guns built for intimidation and keeping heads/morale down. I personally also really like the look of them, adds a nice wicked tip to your weapon of choice.

Having used one on a variety of guns (Assault Rifles, LMGs, GBBs) over the last two years or so, I can definitely recommend them.

-CroW
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Return to Gun Discussions