[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - WCG Shop Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

WCG Shop

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

WCG Shop

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Has anybody on here ordered an item from WGC shop? I am thinking of getting a VFC 416 from them, however their policy says that they destroy the trademarks on the gun when they send it to the US, which I do not want. I would try redwolf or ehobby, but the gun is out of stock on both sites. Any suggestions/ advice on WGC?

Last edited by C0L0N3L $aNd3rS on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Re: WCG Shop

Postby Dannick » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:00 pm

It's actually 'WGC Shop'. But that aside, I know one of my friends has ordered from them before and I don't believe they destroy trademarks, as that is one of the things he really likes on his guns. I believe there is a section on the payment area where you can tell them what you want to do with them. But with my experience ordering from other over-seas retailers, they have used electrical tape to cover the trades. Other than that, I'm not really sure. I know US Customs has gotten tighter to where even RA-Tech won't ship their custom guns here. (There went my plan of buying an M14 from them...)

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Re: WGC Shop

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Thanks for the info, I will email them directly I guess. My bad on the name :oops:

Edit: Dannick, I was browsing the site and found this section, have you seen it? http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/con ... 76&cat=492
May be a way to get one of their M14s.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby Dannick » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Awesome, thanks for finding that. When I checked a couple weeks ago I couldn't find it on their site. Guess my plan for making an M21 is back in action!

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby vulrath » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:31 am

vulrath

Postby Dannick » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Awesome, hadn't seen that actually. I had always wondered what would happen if Customs were to seize a package. Good to know.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby JourneyMan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:41 pm

I order from them once a year without issue. They'll put a puddy over the trades if you ask. Otherwise, they don't put anything on them. The puddy is pretty soft and comes off easily.
JourneyMan

Return to Gun Discussions