gas

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

gas

Postby russellvilleairsoft » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:42 pm

i have a kjw pistol. before i got it, i bought some gas from a guy in gatlinburg. the gas lasted forever, fianlly i ran out of the gas and boutght some kingsarms gas, it shot fine for until the bottom plastic peace of the mag fell off, but i think that its the gas. what i am looking for is help on finding out if it is the kingsarms gas or if its plastic peace. ill post pics of whats missing if no-one knows what im talking about.

russellvilleairsoft

Re: gas

Postby Dannick » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:43 pm

I believe Occam's Razor applies here. If the gun shot fine on the new gas until that piece fell off, then it's probably that piece falling off that caused the problem. Now, I have no idea what you mean by 'plastic piece', so I'm just making assumptions here. Pictures would definitely help.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Re: gas

Postby russellvilleairsoft » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 pm

sorry, i cant post pics. but it is the black piece that is on the bottom of the mag. from other pics it is removable on the c02 mags. but if you can, type kjw pistol mag on google. and it is the black piece on the bottom of the mag.
russellvilleairsoft

Return to Gun Discussions