Not playing.

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Not playing.

Postby Thunderr300 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:27 pm

I appreciate the gesture, but I'm no longer interested in becoming involved in Air Soft. I don't want to get used to shooting BB guns and handling them regularly have an effect on my defensive firearms shooting. I'm going to take the money that I was going to use on an Air Soft load out and buy a new holster, some ammunition, and do some upgrading on my 1911. I'll still be on the forums, and, who knows, I might decide to start playing some day, but as of right now, it's not an option for me.

" A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. " - Amendment II
Thunderr300

Re: Not playing.

Postby BigRed1 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:05 pm

To each his own, Thunder. Personally, I count the times that I've used my Glock sidearm in airsoft as invaluable for learning the feel and use of a sidearm in a real defensive situation. But I wish you well in your focus on real steel.
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Return to Gun Discussions