[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New to airsoft and need a gun Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New to airsoft and need a gun

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: New to airsoft and need a gun

Postby AirsoftGunz » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Hey, I'm not going to praise or bash KWA here since I have little experience with them (VFC all the way!).. anyways, I thought I would let you guys know of a cheaper alternative to a stock KWA. There is now an M4 (Standard and Shorty) for $190 new on Airsoft GI:

This was announced for sale just this evening btw :)
Happy shopping!

AirsoftGunz

Postby mtmlegit » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 am

I'll vouch for KWA all the way. Yes, they have their lemons, but they are few and far between. I saw a brand new sr-10 go down after just 1000 rounds. It was only a lemon gear, but it still broke. Then on the other hand, i have a KWA s-system (non 2gx) and i've used it the entire time ive been into airsoft, coming up on about three years. It has shot countless rounds (i can be trigger happy at times) and i've never run anything in it but an 11.1 lipo. I've replaced a baring, that's it. Everything else is stock except for the prom barrel, supercore (i put it in there about a year ago on a whim, the stock piston was still going strong) and an m120. So i've basically had zero maintenance on my gun. Just my two cents.
It doesn't matter who you are on here, how long you've been playing, whatever. Shut the f@ck up. Outside of airsoft and this site noone gives half a stuff about what you have to say. You're not a badass or whatever else you'd like to think. Thanks :)
mtmlegit

Postby SpectrE-416 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:21 pm

I would reccomend the King Arms-Magpul-GBR and a M135 MGO-Optic looks like a slightly longer ACOG with lines all around the front.
SpectrE-416

Postby NOWWHATSUCCER? » Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 am

The JG commando. The upgraded version is awesome.
NOWWHATSUCCER?

Postby SpectrE-416 » Sat May 19, 2012 7:33 pm

As almost everyone I know has,start out on the M16/M4 platform.But that's just my opinion and I'm and AR-15 guy :P
SpectrE-416

Previous

Return to Gun Discussions