AAC honey badger build

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

AAC honey badger build

Postby mtmlegit » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm looking into building a black one, the longer version. It's not long, just not as short. If you're familiar with the gun you'll know what i'm talking about. The only problem i would really run into is the stock for it; nobody makes an exact replica (yet, at least) and god knows when that will actually be. I was considering the G&P tank stock, it wouldnt look as accurate compared to the real thing but then i wouldnt have to use a PEQ. Then there's also a real steel stock i found, http://shop.nordiccomp.com/NC-Compact-R ... RS-BRS.htm a bit pricey i know but it's still something to consider. And then finally, there's the possibility of getting and mp5 retractable stock and modding the tits out of it to make it look right and still be sturdy. So fire away guys, give me your input. Not everyone at once, please 8) Also, if i could find someone who could do some custom etching on the reciever, i think it would kick ass for it to read: "sleepy-hungry-dont give a shi*" instead of "safe-semi-auto" on the selector panel. If you've seen the honey badger memes you're probably at least laughing in your head right now.

It doesn't matter who you are on here, how long you've been playing, whatever. Shut the f@ck up. Outside of airsoft and this site noone gives half a stuff about what you have to say. You're not a badass or whatever else you'd like to think. Thanks :)
mtmlegit

Return to Gun Discussions