KWA M93R or UTG M324 Master-Dig Camo?

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

KWA M93R or UTG M324 Master-Dig Camo?

Postby SpectrE-416 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Well,first of all i'm not a newcomer to airsoft(my only birthday present,DBoys MK12 MOD 0 SPR) broke :x .It had a(n) unrepairable motor failure.While we're waiting to see what money they'll give back,I need help with this.My friend suggested I got a ARES Gas AW 338 but I only paid 174.99 for it.I then decided I should choose between a GBB pistol or a pistol.These are my top choices from these catogories.What should I get? :|

SpectrE-416

Re: KWA M93R or UTG M324 Master-Dig Camo?

Postby SpectrE-416 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:15 am

Bump. :x
SpectrE-416

Postby AirsoftGunz » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 pm

I also am not new to airsoft but certainly not a veteran/expert. But i have never heard nor can comprehend how you can have an "unrepairable motor failure." Buy a new motor, or even a new gearbox if that's the problem, but every airsoft gun is repairable...
Worst case scenario, not even sure if it possible, is that the motor combusts and blows up. The body, gearbox, stock, and most everything should still be fine, just buy a new motor and hand grip...

Anyways, back on topic, in your question you said, "between a GBB pistol or a pistol" but the UTG M324 is a sniper. The KWA M93r's tend to have problems with cycling and will shot full-auto only or semi only for example. Kwa usually is a reliable brand otherwise though. As for the sniper, its really preferance, I have one... but just to shoot at targets in the backyard or screw around with my friends, if i ever go to a field or organized game I will use my AEG and never my sniper. And if my AEG's battery dies during a game, or its gearbox locks up, or its motor combusts :P, then I can use my pistol (side arm). Lightweight, compact, fun to shoot, and its easy to run but thats just my preference and two cents.
AirsoftGunz

Postby Smartkid312 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:50 pm

What he said is true snipers are fun but to perform to there they have to be upgraded almost fully. Also any problem can be fixed and improved and for a new motor I would put a new shs high torque in your gun. Also regarding the pistol I love my KJW but KWAs are also very good my favorite is there M9, and MP7 but not the M93r because of the problem stated by AirsoftGunz.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby SpectrE-416 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Thank you for your help!All youtubers and opinions from friends said that the 93r is good,but I guess not.Could someone suggest me a Unique/Extremely good GBB pistol for under 170$? Thx. And as for the motor error,my dad is having cash issues lately and we don't have the money to buy another motor. :(
SpectrE-416

Return to Gun Discussions