[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - support weapon Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

support weapon

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

support weapon

Postby devildog316 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Im looking at the a&k m6o mk43, I havent got to really hold one how do they feel are they cumbersome to deal with, im also looking at the new stoner mg Which is a better buy and does anyone have any other suggestions for a support weapon or just something different im trying to avoid saws

devildog316

Re: support weapon

Postby gungin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:16 pm

i used to own the a&k m60 VN lets just say i sold it soon after its way to cumbersome unless used to defend as for the saw's such
as the echo1 line they are more of the run & gun kind of weapon.
gungin

Postby xandman » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:46 pm

I would reccomend a G&P Stoner 63 /MK23. I own 2 of them and it is WAY lighgter than my old 60's or 249's. Both of mine come out of the box at 400 FPS at about 26 a sec on an 11.1 .
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby NavySEALs » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:20 pm

If you are looking for a light weapon I would not recommend going support. With a good M4 you can still lay down massive firepower with less of a weight. If you are not on a budget you can grab a p* and really lay down some fire.
NavySEALs

Postby ReaperM14 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 am

As Xandman stated, the G&P Stoner 63 is a lightweight support weapon, that lays down extreme firepower. I've seen, held, and fired one of Xandman's Stoner 63s. Let me say this; I was very impressed with how well the thing shot right out of the box. The accuracy was insane, and the ROF was impressive for it to be bone stock.

The bottom line, unless you really want a 60 or a 249 for a support weapon, go with the Stoner.
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:42 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Custard » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 pm

This dude really goes through guns like tampons...
Custard

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:15 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Smartkid312 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:54 pm

LOL yea I would go to the stoner because they are awesome but the para saws are also lightweight and pretty reliable.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:29 pm

im a RPK or MG36 guy my self id be a PKM guy but there rare and expensive.
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby vulrath » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:03 pm

I agree: A box mag on an M4 a support gun does not make.

As to a support weapon, they're all going to be heavier compared to a regular AEG, but that's okay. They're designed to put lots of rounds downrange over a sustained period of time and be carried with a sling. Your main objective as a support gunner is to keep heads down while your teammates move.
vulrath

Postby zackattack » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 am

I miss my para saw :( I need to invest in another support weapon.
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Return to Gun Discussions