[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - What Brand BB's you like? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

What Brand BB's you like?

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

What Brand BB's you like?

Postby AirsoftGunz » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Just wondering whether anyone has found a difference of 6mm, .25g bb's between companies/brands... or are they all the same for the most part? If you do prefer a certain one, it would help me if you put the other bb's you have tried.
One last question, black or white? I before used to like white because I could see where they are going, but recently I have upgraded my gun a lot and after a lot of target shooting I have determined that the bb's go where my sight is at (552 Holo) up to a certain range. So then I started thinking if black would be better so that the other team won't be able to see them coming. (I play at a field, and I recall many times where I see the bb's coming from far away, even if I don't know exactly where from, and I am able to duck behind the window in time to *dodge* the incoming bb's. Just a thought.
:)

AirsoftGunz

Re: What Brand BB's you like?

Postby ReaperM14 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:20 pm

I use Bioval .30s in my M4 (and Glock 17 for that matter), and if I can't find them, I use .30 KSC Perfect bbs. I have noticed a huge difference with consistency when using them. They are both awesome brands. I prefer the Biovals though.

Now when it comes to smaller gram bbs, such as .20s and .25s, there is a big difference in them. I can run through a mag of, lets say, ICS .25s in one of my lower powered guns, and every 5-10 bbs one will just shoot hard left or right. With the Biovals, I get straight shots every time.

Long story short, if you can get them, use the Biovals. If you can't find them, KWA, KSC, Goldenball, and Madbull make good product too.
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby Lancer » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:29 pm

I've been using KSC's for years and have never had a jam in any of my guns, ever.

I've used .20g, .25g, and .30g, all without any troubles.
Lancer

Postby NavySEALs » Tue May 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Bioval, KSC perfect, Madbull for heavier bb's, and bbbastard.
NavySEALs

Postby xandman » Wed May 02, 2012 2:46 am

---SKIRMISH---
Bioval (.27 & .25)
Tokyo Marui (.25)
KSC (.25)

---SNIPING---
Maruzen Grandmasters (.29)
Digicon (.36)
Marui (.30)
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby NOWWHATSUCCER? » Wed May 09, 2012 7:53 am

TSD, Goldenball, ICS are pretty good brands.
NOWWHATSUCCER?

Postby SpectrE-416 » Thu May 10, 2012 3:15 pm

I use Biovals with my GBBP......They work well with everything.But if you're on a budget,the one good thing Airsplat does is decent, well priced biodegradable .25s. :wink:
SpectrE-416

Postby Slade » Thu May 10, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm a big fan of Elite Force's .25 bios, never had a single problem since I started using them. I've used Airsoft Elite .20s and G&G .20s and they're good but who uses .20s anymore?
ImageImage
Slade

Postby gungin » Fri May 11, 2012 4:22 am

i love EF bb's i use the hell out of the 20's and 25's i get them wholesale at vertexairsoft the sad thing is he sells out so fast i can never get my hands on much for the price($5.00) i like the TM .12 gram for my mac11's and use alot of King Arms platinum series .25's in my m14's
gungin

Postby Rainbow6 » Fri May 11, 2012 9:50 pm

I started out using Madbulls, but I've switched over to KWA/KSC. Both are really good brands. I've also tried using Matrix for giggles, and they jam up my mags A LOT. They're pretty much the only BB I've ever had to do that. I've never used Bioval, but I just bought a bag today to test out. All of these are in .25g
YM/CPL
Lt. Alexander Bonnyman's Unit

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
http://www.parallel38airsoftteam.com/
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Postby vulrath » Thu May 17, 2012 12:44 pm

vulrath

Return to Gun Discussions