[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Is there a real steel discussion on this forum? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Is there a real steel discussion on this forum?

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Is there a real steel discussion on this forum?

Postby dylan » Mon May 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if there was a Real Steel discussion on here, because my father and I purchased our first firearm.

CYMA CM048 AK-74
--------------------------
Future upgrades to gun:
SHS High Torque Motor
SHS Shim set
Metal double O-Ring Cylinder Head
SHS Metal tooth Piston
dylan

Re: Is there a real steel discussion on this forum?

Postby vulrath » Mon May 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Best we got is a thread started by a former member over in the photos section titled "post your real steel".

Out of curiosity, what'd ya buy?
vulrath

Postby dylan » Sat May 12, 2012 11:31 am

CYMA CM048 AK-74
--------------------------
Future upgrades to gun:
SHS High Torque Motor
SHS Shim set
Metal double O-Ring Cylinder Head
SHS Metal tooth Piston
dylan

Postby SpectrE-416 » Sat May 19, 2012 7:41 pm

I wish there was a real steel discussion. :x
SpectrE-416

Postby 45 Bravo » Sat May 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Then it would not be Tennessee Airsoft, would it...

Just kidding, i shoot real steel and airsoft both.

yall just bought a fine firearm, I have a glock 22(.40 cal) that i have carried for years (was a duty weapon when i was on Police force)
i also have a generation 1 glock 17(9mm), and a 3rd gen glock 21 (45acp)

It is sometimes called the ak47 of the pistol world,
1. It is a simple design, and accurate
2. It works under all conditions
3. ultra reliable
4. it just keeps going, and going..

Search youtube for glock torture test, you will be surprised what some fools put their glocks through.

Enjoy it ..
45 Bravo
I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

Postby SpectrE-416 » Sun May 20, 2012 5:53 am

@45Bravo You certianly are a glock guy............My parents,before I left for college,had a(n) American Eagle Glock 21 with a custom grip.But I'm not a glock guy.I have a P2000 chambered for .40 S&W 8)
SpectrE-416

Postby 45 Bravo » Sun May 20, 2012 1:48 pm

No, I am not really a "Glock" guy.
I have owned and do own many others.

Guns are like golf clubs to some guys, or like shoes to a woman.
I try to explain to my wife the reason i need another gun is because it is like her shoes, you need a little variety, just basic black does not cover everything.
she tells me "but my shoes don't cost over $300 a pair"

no 1 gun does every job, you would not try to conceal a desert eagle in .50 ae. while wearing shorts and a t shirt, nor should you try to use a .22 to protect yourself from a bear.

The colt 1911 has been around for over 100 years and is a fine weapon, and i love mine, but after 3 or 400 rounds of bullseye powder reloads, it starts to drag a little, and you can feel it needs a little cleaning.

I have owned an HK p7m8 9mm squeeze cocker, a vp70z in 9mm, and a USP in .45 , HK makes great firearms, the 94, the 93 and 91 are iconic, and ultra reliable.
as their tag line used to be, "In a world of compromise, some men don't"..

Barretta? i owned a 92, won't own another though..
S&W, I started with a 39a 9mm my first semi auto handgun (a gift from my dad, i was 15), they make good stuff, still like their stuff from the 80's -90's (659, 645, 5906 and such)

My problem is i want to either own one of every gun ever made, or i at least want to shoot every kind i can get my hands on.

All of the gun makers make many styles, and sizes, the best tend to be in production for longer than others.

Good luck, have fun.
45 Bravo
(my nickname is from my mos when i was in the National Guard)
I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

Return to Gun Discussions