[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - GHK AIMS runaway gun... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

GHK AIMS runaway gun...

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

GHK AIMS runaway gun...

Postby MILSIM » Sun May 13, 2012 5:19 pm

I've stared at the internals of this gun all day. I've pulled apart the trigger group down to miniscule springs and bushings. I replaced the striker tensioner spring with a real heavy duty one with more pull. Cleaned it out, re-lubricated it with good oil. I still can't figure out why the gun insists on firing a sluggish one or two shot burst when I insert a mag and charge it. There is no conceivable way that anything can make enough contact on the striker or blow off stem to fire the rifle. I've sanded just about every contact point, oiled and inspected it. Function checked and function checked. I put gas in it and charge it, it does little half shots or gas 'burps' when the bolt slams into battery with a full mag.

Does ANYONE have a clue what could be causing this? Because I'm absolutely flummoxed.

You'd be surprised what you can hit when you aim.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Re: GHK AIMS runaway gun...

Postby vulrath » Wed May 16, 2012 9:41 am

Sorry, I don't know GHK AKs. I can tell you that your best bet for answers is Gasguns.info. That's where the best and the brightest of the gas gun world gather, it seems - surely someone there will know of a solution to your plight.
vulrath

Re: GHK AIMS runaway gun...

Postby MILSIM » Wed May 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Already tried there too.

The best help I've got is a link or two to two Samoon videos showing how to reduce the problem, but rubber mallets and excessive charging don't exactly seem to be very precise.

Honestly I want to know how it happens, NOTHING even touches the hammer or striker when the bolt carrier moves forward, so how the hell does it fire on its own...on SAFE?
You'd be surprised what you can hit when you aim.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Return to Gun Discussions