glocks&5-7......xandman needed

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

glocks&5-7......xandman needed

Postby devildog316 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:26 pm

what is the best brand to buy a 5-7 from?

glocks,right now im looking at buying a guys kwa g18 with 3 extended mags,should i buy it?
or get one off over seas companies?if so where and how do they work,,

devildog316

Re: glocks&5-7......xandman needed

Postby xandman » Wed May 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Xandman to the rescue

With Glocks I would always advise buying a new one. As I have stated in the past Glocks where at 1 point the most popular airsoft handgun in the world (and I argue still are after the 5.1 hi-cappa line) and most used Glocks have changed hands quite a few times, some 5+ owners because alot of people get suckered in to the "rare Glock" scenario. As for the used one you are looking at it depends on the price you agreed to and overall shape. I personally will always go with a Marui Glock over a KWA/KSC (Not being a Marui fanboy but I have owned multiples of both and the Marui even in its stock form out shot a KWA) I have got glocks from both Redwolf and Ehobby with out any issue at all just make sure to order from a good and reputable site.

As for the 5-7 only Marui makes a good one. Marushin has made a 5-7 in the past and it was ok but at the time it was the only 5-7 untill Marui stepped up and made one. I just recently have built a custom Marui 5-7 and it was one of the easiest guns to work on, as well as easy to upgrade. Out of the box it shot right at about 300 FPS and would rival just about any M4 in range (It just floats the BBs, I would put a .25 downrange at over 130+ feet and hit a 1foot X 1foot target over and over again) Aftermarket body kits are CHEEP for the 5-7 and easy to install with out any major modification......all in all the Marui 5-7 is a great pistol.
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Re: glocks&5-7......xandman needed

Postby devildog316 » Wed May 23, 2012 5:28 pm

thanks alot man,i knew you were the guy to go to haha
devildog316

Return to Gun Discussions