[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - G36E Tactical. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

G36E Tactical.

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: G36E Tactical.

Postby Grumsy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Sure. I just use one in my gun though and carry one in my admin pouch. I like to trim as much weight off of my gun as I can. I know 5 ounces does not sound like a lot, but I save that 3 times and that is almost a pound=)

The main problem with running a battery in the front and back is running the wires past the gear box. There has to be a wire from one battery to the other.

In war winning is all that matters. In a game, it is all about sportsmanship.

Grumsy

Postby Drelge » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Ok. Well, looks like a great list for me.

The total cost looks to be 450 bucks range.
Drelge

Postby Drelge » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:09 pm

So, I got the Gun, Inner Barrel, and Hop up Unit shipped in today. And I have to say, I am amazed. Just appalled by the beauty of it. It was definitely worth it.
Drelge

Postby Grumsy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:17 pm

PICS PICS PICS!!!!!
In war winning is all that matters. In a game, it is all about sportsmanship.

Grumsy

Postby Drelge » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Not until all of it is made.
Drelge

Postby Drelge » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Anyone know where I can find a Bull barrel or mock suppressor that will cover 500mm of length?
Drelge

Postby Drelge » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:37 pm

SO got the Guarder FTK for my G36, and a sorbo pad. Is there any recommended adhesive to use with the sorbo pad when I put it on?
Drelge

Postby Sofiabern » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:28 am

Alright, I main the G36E and must say it is an awesome AR possibly better than the AK-47. I say this because the G36 has a faster fire rate than the AK-47 and that's the weakness of the AK-47 if your not a good enough shot to kill a person in the first 3 or 4 shots.

The G36 is very good at firing at the hip(no scope) because I don't really like the scope on it since it feels like you're getting more recoil, but it's still good a mid to long range if you don't have an SR. It's weakness is also a faster fire rate like SMGs.
Sofiabern

Postby Thill1933 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:54 am

Thill1933

Previous

Return to Gun Discussions