[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - G36E Tactical. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

G36E Tactical.

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: G36E Tactical.

Postby Drelge » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Also, Im looking to silence my gun. Any tips?

Drelge

Postby vulrath » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Most of the noise is coming from the motor and the gearbox. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do other than purchase a foam-filled silencer from overseas and hope it gets through Customs (please note that I do not condone this method).

There was a guy several years back that built an absurdly quiet P90. He did all his internal work, then covered the gearbox with a layer of Dynamat (vibration-dampening material typically used on car floors) and added a foam silencer. End result: a damn-near-silent BB hose.
vulrath

Postby Drelge » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 am

The supressor, I have no problem with, I can make it with a mock suppressor and cymbal pads. Its silencing the gearbox. Im thinking of getting some Sorbothane pads for the piston, and using your idea of putting some Dynamat. Is there tutorials in doing the Dynamat? Do I mold it? What should I leave up? Will it cause it to overheat?
Drelge

Postby Drelge » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Also, I have been looking around online, I think I found a good model to start on, if I did want to order online.
[url]
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/jing-gong-g3 ... 608-8.html[/url]

Other things I want in this gun is:

Shooting 390-400 fps with .25s
Getting as much distance as I can.
I want the long suppressor with a long inner barrel look to give it a heft look.
The best battery for Semi-Auto firing I can find.
Good groupings.

Tips?
Drelge

Postby Drelge » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Im thinking just putting a 650mm, 6.03mm IB in it, upgrading the hop up system, and maybe 110 spring. Also might replace piston head and cylinder for better maintenance.

Also, Ill get a carry handle scope and the longest suppressor I can find.
Drelge

Postby Grumsy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 am

That is the coolest G36 I have seen
In war winning is all that matters. In a game, it is all about sportsmanship.

Grumsy

Postby Drelge » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:29 am

Also, I might make a Ghillie Rifle wrap for it, just for the hell of it. I need to make a ghillie cloak as well.
Drelge

Postby Drelge » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 am

So heres what a friend suggested to me:

[url]
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/prometheus-a ... -type.html[/url]

Then the suppressor for the barrel, a g36 carry handle scope (Recommendations?), and maybe a bigger battery, with a deans maybe?
Drelge

Postby Grumsy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 am

I would make the conversion to lipo. The trigger response is more snappy.
Batteries. A 7.4v is about the same as a 9.6v in terms of wear on your gun
Here is the charger I got, I have had no issues with it in 1.5 years.
And the best thing about hobby partz is free shipping on orders over $50. Plus they are here in the states so shipping is quick.

Go with deans, tomiya (spelling?) sucks.

Another thing I run:

That will help protect the battery from over discharging. Lipos are a little strange, got to pay more attention to them than Ni(X).

Grumsy

Postby vulrath » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:37 am

For G36 carry handle scopes, Look no further than the G&P.

I'd also advise against buying complete rifles from overseas if possible. The list price is lower, but they charge major bucks to ship it (I've seen up to $80+; they ship rifles out via air mail, which means that you'll get it within a few days), which evens out the price when compared to domestic shops including shipping. I am in no way advocating not buying overseas (I've done thousands of dollars' worth of orders from overseas, and will again for parts), but on this it just doesn't make sense on this.
vulrath

Postby Drelge » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:49 am

Well, the grand total isnt bad, its around 198 dollars. I would have to wait a long time for it to come in though.
Drelge

Postby Drelge » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:08 am

Ok, thats without the parts that aren't restocked yet. Sorry to mention that.
Drelge

Postby Drelge » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Drelge

Postby Grumsy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:41 pm

yeah, MaH is what you are looking for. I went with this one: . It is 1800 MaH and it fits in my MOE foregrip. I bought 4 of them since they are only $10, but I have not had to swap in the middle of a day yet. If I do an op that is REALLY long or big, I would swap them out at lunch break just to be safe.

Also, you can wire batteries together in parallel to combine your MaH. Here is a video explaining how to do it.

Grumsy

Postby Drelge » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Drelge

PreviousNext

Return to Gun Discussions