[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - G36E Tactical. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

G36E Tactical.

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

G36E Tactical.

Postby Drelge » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:14 pm

So Im thinking about getting a G36E and a G36C Tactical both from TN Airsoft Shop. My plan is to switch the outer barrel and handguard to make a G36E Tactical. As far as upgrades are concerned, Im wanting to put a 6.02mm inner barrel and a 110 spring. My question is, Im wanting to put a mock suppressor on the G36E Tactical, and have the inner barrel as long as I can get it without peeking out the mock suppressor, so how long of a inner barrel should I get? Also, any tips?

Drelge

Re: G36E Tactical.

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:41 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Drelge » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:09 am

Well what is recommended for distance, when it comes to inner barrels?
Drelge

Postby Grumsy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:18 am

I know two guys that rock this barrel and they are getting great results.

In war winning is all that matters. In a game, it is all about sportsmanship.

Grumsy

Postby Drelge » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:38 am

Well, Ill look into it. $98 for a 500mm barrel is a bit pricey. But it gave me an idea on looking for widebores.
Drelge

Postby Grumsy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:10 am

Two of the guy on my team run this. I was impressed with the grouping they get. I would say that flyers are reduced by at least 50% maybe 75%. Every once in a while they get a flyer but it is generally spot on. After I get my move down there finished, it is on the top of my to get list.

Also, it really seems to help with the feed issues in a high RoF gun. I have not been able to do much testing in this regard but on their P-stars they can push up into the 40 rps range without any feeding issues.

Grumsy

Postby Drelge » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Well since my gun won't be running RPM out the ass (I like semi auto as a Scout persona), Then yeah. Maybe I should stick with a 6.03, but have a long inner barrel. I did forget about feeding issues though, so 6.02 sounds like it might not be a good idea. Also, I wanted to suppress the sound out of my gun as much as possible.
Drelge

Postby Grumsy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 am

Oh, so you are going with a DMR role. I would still research the Orga barrels. There are some video reviews of people using them for DMR and what not. Ultra tight bore barrels are good though, but they require more maintenance.

Either way you go, can you keep this thread updated? I have been toying with the idea of building a DMR for my wife, and the more info the better =)

Grumsy

Postby Drelge » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:32 am

The only difference between DMR and AEG that I notice in my region is FPS requirements and MED distance, and since Im going to be the scout, I want AEG, because I want room to shoot in case someone surprises me.
Drelge

Postby Grumsy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:35 am

FPS does not equal range.
The longest shooting gun I have ever fired was a old TM m4. Hit chest sized targets consistently at 230'

It fired 295 fps.

Grumsy

Postby Drelge » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:19 am

Well my limit would be 400 fps w/ .25g bbs. I generally use biovals.
Drelge

Postby Grumsy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:46 am

As a total side note, it is really interesting how airsoft is played a little differently in different areas of the country. Like up here, when we talk about fps everything is measured in .20s. When you chrono at an op they put .20s in your gun to chrono it.

Not that it matters, just little differences. It also seems like higher fps is OK down there.

Grumsy

Postby Drelge » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Hard to "slough" a shot with a higher fps. Also, leaves room for better guns. We aren't China or Japan here.
Drelge

Postby Grumsy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Nothing wrong with it, just a little different is all =)

looking forward to playing down there.

Grumsy

Postby Drelge » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Lots of Saturday games. I just haven't been to an event yet. Im going to get my setup ready before I go to one though.
Drelge

Next

Return to Gun Discussions