[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Need help with my kwa sr7 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Need help with my kwa sr7

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Need help with my kwa sr7

Postby Darylhall » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:19 pm

So I was playing Sunday and tore up a piston. A friend of mine put his stock one in for me. Before it broke it was amazing 400 fps at around 30 a second. Now on semi auto it holds at around 400 but full auto velocity drops way off. Any suggestions on what's wrong. And any good reviews on any pistons and motors would help. Thank you guys.

Darylhall

Re: Need help with my kwa sr7

Postby vulrath » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:05 am

Sounds like a compression problem. Did your friend use his piston head or your old one?
vulrath

Postby Black Hand Tattoo » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:39 am

you shouldnt be getting 400 fps with a stock sr 7, they normally chrono between 330-360,( and thats with .20s) and the rpm is around 20 to 22, with 9.6 nimh , i had the same problem with the drop on auto, and i fixed it with a hop up change, those 2g buckings really suck IMO, i would just change the bucking and clean your barrel good before i would split open the gearbox again......
Black Hand Tattoo

Postby Darylhall » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Guys at cartcon fixed me up. New spring,piston. Now chronos at 415 and .29 a second
Darylhall

Return to Gun Discussions