[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Magpul pts Masada internal upgrades Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Magpul pts Masada internal upgrades

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Magpul pts Masada internal upgrades

Postby masadaman » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:20 am

So I have a Masada with the only internal upgrade as a m120 spring. I want to put in a higher one maybe m130 or m140, but I know that can harm my gun. I also want this AEG to be a dmr, or have a long range ability. What parts would I need for this (type of piston, motor, etc.)? If I can't do that for very cheap, (I do installation) I would like to go the route of upgrading the fire rate, and accuracy not with just a new battery. What parts do I need to do that? I would also like recommendations on brands of parts and specific names of parts for my gun. Anything helps!

Foliage magpul pts ACR (for sale)
masadaman

Re: Magpul pts Masada internal upgrades

Postby vulrath » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:36 am

Start with a decent quality tightbore/bucking combo. That might just give you the range boost you're looking for, and you won't have to crack the gearbox to do it (always a plus). Won't dup your FPS, but FPS isn't everything (not even close).

Either install a MOSFET or have one installed. That'll up your fire rate pretty noticeably, though if you're looking to do a DMR fire rates aren't your friend (you'll spend more time on semi than anything else).
vulrath

Re: Magpul pts Masada internal upgrades

Postby Dannick » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Return to Gun Discussions